Hidden (old)

(skskskksk- Since one chapter is taking forever to write, I'll just write this chapter instead :D)

(AcK- btw I went on random wiki pages bout reapertale cause why not so I wanna write this- ok I'll shut up now, enjoy)

No ones POV
He looked at the ground, in the black and empty void. Geno let out a small sigh as he thought about reaper. All he wanted was to see reaper right now but he was gone for his reaping business. He then started to think about...losing him. What if he died? What if he just disappeared? Genos tried to stop thinking about that and huffed "he'll be fine.." he sighed "I hope"

30 minutes later
Genos POV
He still hasn't come over and I'm actually really...worried. I wiped my eye and sighed "i-it's ok.....its ok, I d-don't need him a-anyway" I gave up on my tears and just let them flow down my tears. I know it's not too bad but...I actually loved him. Sure, he was a big jerk but he was funny and sweet..and supportive. I buried my face in my scarf and sobbed.

Hours passed and a gust of wind was thrown behind me. I didn't bother looking back and kept my face hidden in my scarf "heya sweetheart" I stayed silent "Geno..?" Reaper walked towards me and sat down next to me "what's wrong hun?" I looked away from him until I saw a black wing and it pushed me towards reaper, who put an arm over my shoulders "I- uh-...was that your wing?" He nodded "yeah, I usually don't use them much.." I cupped his cheek "well you should use them more, they're pretty" he blushed a little bit and laughed "I guess" I chuckled and kissed him "I missed you, where were you?" He nervously chuckled "yeahhh uh..I tried using my wings again and I got stuck in a tree. I'm fine though" I laughed and gently shoved him "you really are a baka!" He laughed along with me "yeah yeah!"

The laughter then stopped and we were met with silence. I finally broke the silence with a question "so um, what's it like to fly?" Reaper chuckled "it's actually pretty fun, unless you're afraid of heights heh. Wanna try flying?" I had a confused look "how am I gonna fly if I don't have wings or anything-" he stood up and grabbed my hand "here, how bout we try this" he held me in his arms tightly "hold on tight ok?" I held onto him tightly and his wings expanded. I closed my eye tightly and once I opened them again, we were off the ground. I looked around and saw the beautiful bright sky. Reaper looked at me and smiled "like the view? It's nice isn't it?" I nodded "yeah, very"

After a while of flying, reaper landed on a small hill and let go of me. I didn't let go and hugged him tight "thanks, thanks for letting me fly with you" he chuckled and hugged me back "of course, my angel"

Magic time skip cause yo author got writers block and they're lazy as fuc-

Reapers POV
Geno and I flew back to the save screen together and I dropped Geno off "had fun with ya reaper" I chuckled "had fun with you too, my angel" we both shared a goodbye kiss and left with a wave.

(Yeeeeaaaahhhhh ok that'll just be the end. I don't really have anything to say right now so...see ya)