A broken flower (continued) (old)

Let's just continue where we left off! also sorry that I just left the last part like that,I just wanted to get it out quickly...Im mostly sorry that I'm not getting stories out either heh FUCK MY LIFE- cough.....alright let's move on now

Reapers POV
I leaned in closer and he pushed me away "nononono not yet!" I giggled "yet?" He realized what he just said and facepalmed himself. I kissed his cheek while he wasn't looking and he blushed "re-reaper!" He yelled at me. I laughed and got off him.

I helped Geno up and he was still blushing madly. I laughed "why are you blushing so much? It was just a kiss~" he rolled his eye "s-shut up! Im just not used to being kissed like that.." I raised an 'eyebrow' "oh?" He nodded.

After a while of silence,I stood up and walked away "welp,I'm gonna get going ok" Geno nodded "ok" I smiled and waved at him before I left. While I was walking home,I looked at my hand. There was a little blood but it wasn't that much so I just left it. When I got home,I looked back at my hand and more blood was there,I groaned and grabbed some bandages. I wrapped my hand in some bandages and sighed "why does my hand have to bleed so much right now.." I went upstairs to my room and flopped on my bed. I looked up at the ceiling and sang a small song to myself. As I was singing,my eyes started to droop down and I fell asleep.

After a while,I started to have small nightmare. I saw my dead brother,I saw blood everywhere. I saw blood on my hands but there was no cut or damage. I looked in front of me to find a knife,used to kill everyone. My eyes widen and I heard a voice behind me. When I looked back,I saw geno. He was laughing and yelling at me "Hahaha! Wow,I'm surprised I actually hang out with you. Your so stupid and nothing but a selfish monster! Everything in the world was perfectly fine until you came." I felt warm tears go down my face as Geno yelled at me and laughed. I looked away from him and ran away. I slapped myself "he's right....everything was fine before I came here into the underground."

I tripped into the cold snow and when I opened my eyes,I found myself in my bedroom. I was on the floor. I got up and rubbed my eyes "is..is all of that...true" I wiped my face that were wet from tears "I guess I really was crying. Heh." I walked out of my room and while I was going downstairs,clumsy me fell down the last step. I tried to get up but my ankle was in pain. I forced myself to get up and ignore the pain but my ankle was just hurting so much. I sighed and slowly made my way to the couch. I sat down and stayed there for a while. I closed my eyes tightly "why do I care about this..I kind of deserve this right? Heh." I looked at my shaky hands "all I fucking do is kill others! What's the point of living here when I can't even do good things!?"

My breathing became shaky and my vision began to blur. I shook my head and stood up,ignoring the pain in my ankle. I grabbed my scythe and held it to my neck until I heard the door open. It was Geno "reaper?" I looked at him and put my scythe away "o-oh heya Geno haha.." he gave me a funny look "reaper wha.....what were you doing!?" I looked down at the ground "none of your business" Geno ran towards me and hugged me "whatever you were doing just now,please don't do it." I hugged him back "what if I do?" He looked at me "I'll..uh" I giggled "you'll what?" He looked away and blushed in embarrassment "never mind!"

I laughed and we both sat down. Geno looked at my hand and saw bloody bandages "is your hand ok?" I looked at it "oh,yeah it's fine. Just bleeding a lot..it's not that bad though."

"You know losing a lot of blood is kind of bad right..."

I looked at him "haha,right.."

He grabbed my hand and unwrapped the bandages. He tried healing my hand again and it worked a lot better this time. The cut was gone and all there was was a little blood. He grabbed a napkin and wiped it away "there you go!" I smiled at him "heheh,thanks." He nodded "yeah no problem" and he smiled. I blushed a little bit,he was too cute!