Only one there (old)

Bleh..I NEED TO STOP WHAT IM DOING AND MAKE THESE STORIES MORE CAUSE ITS BEEN A LONG TIME (that doesn't really matter) AND I MISS WRITING THESE DAMN STORIES! AAANNNNDDDD in this story, the skeletons are younger. Not that young though...just teenagers like, 15 or smth idk XD

edit: ok this is very old, yes...and i dont give a frick so imma just post it XD well, imma write more stuff first then i'll post it :3 btw, im writing most of this on computer (I usually write on ipad) so a lot of this is lazy. Also, the story changes a lot because they're insane and shiz then they're doing nothing and then- yeah, it's just bad XD

Another edit: a little bit of the end wasn't written at school so the writing is a little better :p

Genos POV
I was dragged into a place by two people wearing lab coats,the place was called 'sweet little insanes' it was a weird name to me but I ignored it. They dragged me to a room and threw me in,quite a few people were there but only one person fought my attention. He was standing in the corner,talking to himself,all alone in the dark..I got up and walked towards him "hi there,what are you doing?" The person looked at me "d-do you see them t-too!?" He was yelling and I got a little bit scared "w-who?" The person shook his head "oh gosh,sorry! D-don't mind what I said heh..I'm reaper" I smiled "I'm Geno,nice to meet ya."

"So why are you here?"

"I don't know they just dragged me in here"

"That's weird,they should have a reason why you came here.."

"I know ri-"

I quickly turned back and my eye was slightly glowing. I figured out why I was here,no one saw who I saw..I looked back at reaper "sorry,thought I heard something.." I was lying of course and I didn't really like lying but if it was about something like this,I would never tell. Reaper gave me a weird look but shrugged anyway "Alright.." I sighed,glad he didn't ask anything about it.

I felt a hand behind me "hiya there! What's your name?" I got startled and looked back "oh you scared me for a sec heh..well I'm Geno..." they smiled and started laughing a little bit "sorry that I'm scared you,im blueberry!" He pointed at the people behind him "these guys are my friends,ink,dream,dust, and error!" I smiled "um..it's nice to meet you guys"

Ink appeared behind me "boo!" I jumped "ah!" They started laughing a little bit and I chuckled "h-heh..you got me" Error rolled his eyes "yeah no shit Sherlock" I took a deep breath "sorry that I'm getting startled here and there..I usually don't keep my guard down" ink put a hand on my shoulder "oh that's fine! It happens" (this is where i stopped..and here i am continuing it) He smiles widely and i smile back.

time skip thingy ack-

The adults come into our "room" and grab us but our arms. They pull us out and into another room with broken tables and warn out chairs. I let out a shaky sigh and mumbled "Well this is fricken great.." "What did you say?" One of the adults looked at me and I looked back quickly "Nothing.." He glared at me and rolled his eyes, walking away.

We all sat down and some of the chairs broke, making some of us fall and hurt ourselves. When we were all sat down, the adults brought plates full of very unhealthy food...there was slop, i actually dont know. it just looks like it. There was uncooked beef, a broken bone. Which, made me tear up a little bit, not gonna lie..and a half bottle of coke.

I almost gagged at the sight and Reaper put a hand on my shoulder "You alright?" I nodded quickly "Mhm, never better.." He chuckled in response and laid down his head. Ink had a sketchbook, Error made puppets, Blueberry was talking to Dream, and Dust was playing with a knife. I was actually a bit surprised they let him play with a knife but whatever. I didnt do anything and just sat there, daydreaming.

CLAP CLAP "Ok guys, lets get back to our rooms." We all got up, tiredly (except to Draem and Blue) and Reaper grabbed my hand "Hold on tightly" I held his arm tight and he ran out the door, running towards the exit. The adults yelled and chased after us. One of them even teleported infront of the exit and threw knives (cause that was his magic..using knives) at us. Reaper quickly dodged all of them except for a few, which hit his arm and my sweater.

He manage to run past the older human and leave the building. We ran and ran until we werent able to see them anymore. We climbed a tree and sat on a branch. I panted heavily and hugged Reaper "Thanks.." He hesitantly hugged me "You're very welcome.." I pulled away from the hug and did something I would hate doing..kissing him. It was a small peck on the 'lips' but I still blushed like hell. Reaper chuckled and kissed me again but longer.

When we pulled away, we hugged once again and went back home. We promised that we would still visit each other and hang out.

Ok the end, bye bye, leave

I said leave qwq