cant think of a proper title so have an Afterdeath chapter

amazing title, 10/10

hello, making this on computer so this is lazy but it's also not :P anyway, making an actual Afterdeath chapter, yey. Write block is also here sooo....not too much isn't gonna happen but idk

annndddd this is gonna be a bit short cause of school and write block..i also haven't written much Afterdeath so...yeh :P

Edit: aight, this is made on mobile now. Now it's not so lazy :p

Btw! This isn't the tsundere and flirty jerk skeles you know, imma just make 'em happy and shiz xd and I'm calling Reaper Death for now

edit: things are gonna change a lot cause i forgot and hate the idea but kept going...

Death's POV

People always said love and happiness is the most important thing in (Whatta bout air-) But i never felt those two things in my life. Sure, Papyrus made me happy and loving, but not actually the way it makes everyone happy and loving...I want someone to love other than my brother..

While at work, I came across a skeleton. A skeleton like me...except, he had a white sweater and black shorts, glitches and a slash across his chest. Isn't that the guy at the Christmas party? I walk towards him and wave "Hiya, aren't you from the Christmas Party that happened a few months ago?" He nodded "Yeah, I was the one who hosted the party." I blinked "Oh, heh, I have bad memory then. Name's Geno, correct?" He giggled "Yup, and you're Death?" I nod and blush a little, he was...so fucking adorable.

A smile slowly grew on tired my face "So, uh, whatcha doing here?" "I..." He looked around and scratched the back of his skull "I don't remember actually, heh." I chuckle "Guess we both have bad memory." He giggles "You're not wrong." We both laugh as the sun slowly went down.

We both stopped and look up at the sky, the yellow in the sky was fading away in the dark blue. Stars glow and the moon shows up. "Welp, I should get going now." I nod "Same.." We stay silent for a little "Uh, is it fine if I...come over to the void?" He blinked and nodded, smiling happily "Of course." I smiled and followed him to the void.

Time skip :p

Geno's POV

We laid there while the sky went darker, and darker. The stars were glowing brightly and everything was lit up by the moon. My relationship with Reaper grew, and we became closer. Jokes, flirts, laughs and flustered, ewe were having a great time.

Time skip to 2 years later cause I'm lazy

I sat in Waterfall, waiting for Death to show up. I practiced in the save screen for a while, practicing to confess my feelings to him. I know we only hung out for..about three years but we're so close and my feelings for him were growing.

Footsteps were heard in the distance and I take a deep breath, trying to calm myself down. Here he is, the one and only god of fricken death, Death. He walked towards me and waved "Hiya, Geno." I shakily exhale and wave "Heya, Death." "So, why did you bring me here" He asked, raising an 'eyebrow' "I..I want to tell you something." "Oh, well go right ahead then." I take a deep breath "I know we only hung out for about two months but I've grown some feelings..I never thought I'd feel with you.." Death titled his head "What do you mean?" I sighed "ILikeYouALotAndYouDontFeelTheSameWayThatsFineWithMe" He chuckled "I wasn't able to hear everything but I still heard." He hugged me "And it's ok,I feel the same."

Aight, imma end this here. Can't think and too lazy to think of more shiz..