A present just for you! (Old and unfinished)

Cnwofjaofnwlfnspqndxl

this is old as heck (like, 2-3 months old) so imma just....post this for now xd
Genos POV
I got a text from reaper, saying that we were both invited to a Christmas party. I got a bit nervous from that last Christmas party I did. I texted him back

Reaper: heya Geno. Blue just invited both of us to his Christmas party

Geno: oh cool, seems like fun

Reaper: lol yeah. Hopefully it'll be as fun as your Christmas party

I rolled my eye

Geno: Don't fucking remind me that...

Reaper: lol well the party starts at 4:30 next week alright

Geno: ok

Reaper: welp I gotta get going now, see ya Geno

Geno: see ya god of shit

Reaper: lol see ya

I giggled I threw my phone across the room. I was really tired and just wanted to rest for a bit. I didn't throw it too high nor to hard so it wouldn't break. I laid down and sighed "guess I'll be going then.." I heard my phone ring and forced myself to get up but I fell back down. I lazily rolled to my phone and grabbed it. I sat up and it was a new message from reaper

Reaper: hey, do you mind if I stay with you for a while?

Geno: no, not at all

Reaper: ok cool. I just wanna get away for a while and not do my job right now

Geno: Lol

After an hour or two, reaper finally showed up and sat down next to me. He leaned on my shoulder and got off immediately "s-Sorry..I'm kind of tired right now-" I rested his head on my lap "it's fine. You can sleep for a while" he smiled and nodded. He closed his eyes and fell asleep. I felt his head and he was pretty warm, my warm smile faded and turned into worried frown. I carefully got reapers head off my lap and went to a corner. I called life "hello?" She responded "hello, Geno?" I sighed "heya, um..can you come over real quick?"

"Yeah of course, why?"

"I think reaper has a fever right now, he's really warm"

"Ok, I'm on my way!"

And she hung up. I went back to reaper and sat right next to him. In the distance, I saw a black figure with a sinister grin. My eye glowed and the figure came closer "hello geno" I groaned "what do you want...gaster" he chuckled "I was I gone answer but a guest is coming" and in a single blink, he was gone. I heard footsteps coming and looked behind me "oh hi" it was life "hiya Geno!" She picked me up and hugged me "long time no see ay?" I did a nervous chuckled "yeah I guess so.."

Life walked up to reaper and felt his forehead "oh my, he's warmer than I thought!" I scratched the back of my head "yeah" Life pulled out an ice packet from her bag that she brought and slapped it on reapers face-

(No jk that ain't happening)

Life pulled out an ice packet from her bag that she brought and gently placed it on his head. She brought out a blanket -which I was pretty surprised about- and she put it on reaper. She brought out a pillow "how the heck did you bring all that in that small bag..?" She laughed and shrugged "I don't know, I just put it in my bag just in case." I chuckled "alright then" she carefully lifted his head up and put the pillow under his head.

Life bent down and was about to kiss his goodnight but stopped and looked at me "hehe wanna kiss him goodnight instead?" I nodded "yeah sure" I kneeled down to reaper and removed the ice packet on his forehead. I kissed his forehead "goodnight" and put the packet back on.

I heard a small BEEP sound. I looked at life and she recorded a video of the whole thing. I got up and blushed a little "life..." I mumbled. She laughed at my reaction "don't worry I'll delete the video" I shook my head "I know that's a lie, you won't delete it. It's fine though, you don't have to delete it anyway" "ok, I'll keep the video then" I smiled at her "make sure you don't post it or send it to anyone" she nodded "of course"

I smiled and reaper was starting to wake up. When we woke up, he looked at us "h-heya guys" he sat up and took the ice packet off his head "heh..I'm not s-sick-" he started coughing for a bit and I patted his back "yes you are" he chuckled "ok, I g-guess I am..." I laid him back down "just rest for now, ok?" He got back up "I-it's fine. I'll be o-ok" me and life looked at each other for a bit and looked back at him "ok, if you say so" I kissed his forehead.

Reaper struggled to stand up so life and I helped him. He fell a few times, which, I'm not gonna lie, it was pretty funny but he was able to stand up nicely and walk without falling.

Ttttttttttttttttthhhhreee days later

It was almost the day where we go to the party and reaper was still feeling a bit sick. I was getting really worried for him, I don't want to lose someone I love again. I started to tear up a little bit and covered my face "please...don't leave me yet" I whispered. Reaper looked at me and weakly smiled "d-don't worry, I w-won't..." I looked at him and held his hand "thank you" he wiped my cheek, which was wet from my tears "don't c-cry, I want to-to see you sm-smile" I smiled and kissed his forehead "ok"

Some time later

Reaper was getting better but still sick. I kept thinking about losing him and cried many times but he was able to cheer me up. I sighed and went out for a small walk. I quietly sang to myself

"Tell me pretty lies, look me in the face. Tell me that you love me, even if it's fake cause I don't fucking care. At all."
(Btw, the song I used here is called IDFC by blackbear :P)
As I was singing, I was pulled into a bush and was met with a skeleton with a blue bandana, gray battle suit, black pants, and blue boots. It was blueberry "hi Geno! Sorry for pulling you into this bush" he scratched his head. I shrugged "it's fine, it's not a big problem. Why did you pull me here anyway?" Blue looked around to make sure no one was around and gave me a somewhat of an evil smile "I've heard the reaper is sick, is that correct?" I raised an 'eyebrow' "yeah? Why are you giving me that look?" He giggled and whispered in my nonexistent ear.

My eye widen "NO! THERES NO WAY IM DOING THAT!" He giggled "why not?" I scoffed "why would I wear a fricken outfit like that?!" I sighed and was about to leave until blueberry grabbed my wrist "I'm not letting you go until you agree to doing that" we both stood in silence for a few moments and I finally said "fine, I'll do it" blueberry smiled "Yes!" He shook my hand and let me go back to the save screen.

As I went inside, I was met with an awaken skeleton talking to...thin air. I walked over to reaper "reaper?" He looked at me and looked back "huh..." I got a little worried "who were you talking to?" He sighed "I was talking to....to..damn it, I forgot his name" I chuckled "oh well" and sat next to him.

(Hhhhhhh) time skip :0

YES! Reaper is finally better. I'm so glad he's better now... I gave him a tight hug and he chuckled "that happy now that I'm fine?" I nodded "of course! Why would I not be?" He smirked "you just miss having-" I held a finger up to his mouth "shut up" he laughed "cmon, don't lie~" he lifted up my chin and brought me close to him. I blushed like crazy and tried to cover my face with my scarf "I-I'm not lying!" He chuckled and pulled me closer "suuurree you're not" he leaned towards my face and..chu

I blushed even harder but didn't fight. I enjoyed the kiss with Reaper and wrapped my arms around his neck. He pulled away and he chuckled "liked that kiss?~" I rolled my eye "shut up..."

Ooookkkkkk bbbbyyyyeeeeeeee iiiddddccccccccccccccccccccdbhkbsjhvckhhsukvgduviydvud

Killmeplz-