Prologue : The Encounter

In the year 2025. Humanities space age exploration has started taking off. 3 brave astronauts from the US, Russia, and Japan landed on Earth's neighbor: Mars. With that they started exploring everywhere, taking samples, picturing the harsh environment and finding evidence of life on Mars. But that will soon change when they went up a hill. They felt a drop on their suit and when they looked up, they saw what it looks like a floating white orb. As soon as they saw that orb, It was like the God of War sending them his blessings and rain started pouring down onto the Martian surface. All 3 of them were astonished by these and with the encounter with the mysterious floating orb. But at the same time 3 of them were suspicious with this orb but as any human with a brain do, they didn't start firing on the orb but instead they went down and gripping their rifles and started  walking towards the floating orb. But first let us introduce the 3 brave astronauts:

Lane Teagan, an African American  who wanted to see space and has studied for 10 years and has began making his dream to become an astronaut.

Yoshiko Kei, just like Lane she was a Japanese woman who dreams to be the first Japanese person  to walk on Mars and with that she accomplished her dream.

Daria Vasilisa, a strong Russian women with a sense of justice. Just like the other 2 her dreaming about space has become a reality and she was super excited about it. 

Lane: "So, what the hell are we seeing right now."

Daria: "I don't know probably some alien space ship or something, but just to be safe make sure to keep that rifle of yours loaded."

Lane: "Right, but why the hell am I feeling good about this."

Kei: "What do you mean Lane-san?"

Lane: " I mean like looking at that floating orb and the fact it hasn't started shooting at us but instead bringing rain into this harsh planet, don't you think its's weird that this "thing" has started changing this planet instead of destroying it? There is a word for it, but I can't remember..."

Kei: "Do you mean terraform?"

Lane: "YES! That is the word I'm looking for.. . Thank you!"

Kei blushed.

Kei: " W-well we can give it benefit of the doubt, but at the same time we have to be careful, this is the first time we see an extraterrestrial being and I don't wanna be turned into alien soup."

Daria: " Kei is right, what ever this "thing" is, it has the power to bring rain anywhere and can terraform it's surroundings, we should definitely tell our leaders about this and see what is their decisions.

Before Lane can reply back, The floating orb started to glow as white as the clouds on Earth. Lane and the others picked up their rifles and aimed at the orb.

Lane: " WHAT HELL IS IT DOING!?"

Kei: " I DON'T KNOW BUT I DON'T LIKE IT!"

Daria: "SHIT! HOLD ON!"

(a/n: kind of like this but on mars without the scary darkness thing)

Everything was white and there was nothing there for a brief moment. Colors started to come back as the 3 astronauts still had their eyes closed. 10 minutes had gone by and the 3 astronauts slowly opened their eyes. As soon as they opened their eyes, they were astonished by their surroundings. Plants started to grow and pools of water started to form and when they looked up. The floating orb was still there, as if its looking down at them but not in a way that its better than them. But It's more like it's telling them that everything is ok. Lane and others looked at each other with a surprise on their faces.