Planning

No one's POV

Ever since the first Iron Banner took plane in the Azur Lane base. The girls who competed in the event became more motivated. At first it was scary but as they get used to the pain, they kept going. Becoming more stronger and tactical on the battlefield. On the last day, everyone has new weapons. But at the price of them being sore and bruised up. Currently Jasper and the 4 leader are in a meeting.

"So how was the event?" Jasper asked.

"HORRIBLE! I FEELING I WAS GOING TO DIE!" Elizabeth exclaimed.

"Although the event was something I'm not used too. I feel stronger." Nagato said.

"I agree with Nagato, Commander. Even if everyone sustained cuts and bruises. It gave us a wider vision on what we are lacking." Enterprise said. Nimi nodded as she too agrees that ever since Jasper has introduced the Iron Banner. Everyone who has participated felt more powerful then ever.

Elizabeth sighed.

"Well, I will thank you Servant. You made Your Queen more powerful. S-so thank you..." Elizabeth said with a low voice. Jasper chuckled.

"Well I'm happy all of you are getting stronger. That is what the Iron Banner's purpose is. Getting stronger. But also protecting your territory." Jasper continues. Everyone tilted their head. "Let me explain.

"While it is true that the IB makes you stronger. It also serves another purpose. That purpose is territory. Think about it. The moment your territory is gone. You lose the advantage." They widened their eyes as they get what Jasper means.

"I get it, Commander. You wanted us to be trained if a Siren or Crimson Axis attack takes place in the base, correct?" Enterprise summed it up.

"Yep, correct. Good thinking, Enterprise." Jasper complimented. She blushed. Then Jasper clapped his hands.

"Girls, I have announcement to make." Jasper said. They all listened.

"I'm going out of the base for a few days." Jasper said. Soon the girls are filled with dread.

"NO!" All 4 of them screamed. Even the girls who accompanied them felt the same. Jasper was surprised about this. Then Enterprise roughly grabbed his sleeves and not letting go.

"Uhh, girls. What's the meaning of this?" Jasper said with a confuse tone.

"Commander, let one of the girls do you errands." Enterprise said with a shaking tone. Jasper shook his head.

"No can do, Enterprise. It's important. Besides it's best for you girls to bond with each factions." Jasper said. Soon he felt wet on his sleeves. He looked up to see Enterprise crying. He was confused but quickly put her head on his chest. He patted her back gently.

"Seriously girls, what's the matter of me leaving the base for a few days." Jasper was really out of the loop of what's going on.

"C-commander. It's because what if the our former commander's come to base. We wouldn't know what to do." Warspite said with a sad voice. Jasper soon realized on the situation.

"Girls. This base is monitored 24/7. Did you know that?" All of them shook their heads as they wiped the tears from their eyes. Jasper sighed as he completely forgot about their situation.

"All right here is going to be the plan. I still have to go. It's an order from the higher ups. But I'll give you this." Soon Jasper placed a device. All of them were confused.

"What is it?" Nagato asked.

"It's a device to notify me. For example if I'm out of the base and the base is under attack and it's too much for all of you. You can press this button which alerts me that something has happened at the base." Jasper explained. Enterprise grabbed and inspects it. Soon she pressed the button and a loud noise can be heard. All of them flinched as Jasper takes out his phone. The source of the noise was coming from his phone.