A Vision

It was quiet. Jasper has finally met the two Ashes. Ember and Ash. Lucia's fleet contemplates what to do next.

"It is your choice," Ember said.

"O-Our c-choice?" Littorio said. Jasper continues to breathe heavily, as his body is hitting its limit.

"Time is ticking," Ash said

"Tch! Fine! But where should we go?" Littorio asked.

"Where else? The Azur Lane base." Ash said

"ARE YOU CRAZY!?" Another female voice screamed. They see a ship coming towards them. Then it stopped. Outcome Lucia is in a distress and worried mode.

"Ammiraglio!" Zara shouted.

"Look, I know I bailed on all of you and I will definitely apologize appropriately, but right now, we have to talk smart," Lucia said.

"Who are you?" Ember asked.

"I'm Lucia Rossi. The Admiral of the Vichiya Dominion and Sardegna Empire and as the Admiral, we will not go to the Azur Lane base!" Lucia protested.

"So where you should go to heal him? If you go back to your homeland, he will most likely be dead." Ash said. Lucia shuts up.

"Hmph, just as I thought. Anyway, we should go to the base. Like now." Ash said. Everyone nodded and turns around. 

"Zara! Pola! Help me, lift Commadante Jasper!" Littorio ordered. Both nodded. 

"Commandant Jasper...we will lift you, okay? Just please bear with it." Pola assured him. Jasper didn't say anything but didn't protest.

"Okay...here we go." As the 3 girls lift Jasper.

"GEHHHH!" Jasper winced. He bears the unimaginable pain.

"Commandante! Please..." Zara said with a worried tone. Blood drips down and lands on their clothes.

"B-Blood..." Pola said with widened eyes.

"Pola. Just breathe and relax. Let's put him inside of the command ship." Littorio ordered. Zara and Pola nodded as they go towards Lucia's ship. 

"Ammiraglio..." Littorio said. Lucia looks at them and ruffed her hair.

"Put him on the floor. Gently." Lucia commanded. All 3 nodded.

"Alright. Commandante Jasper we will have to jump. So...once again please bear with it." Pola said. They jumped and landed at the bow of the boat.

"GRRRRRRRRR!" Jasper once again writhed in pain. Blood spilled on the floor of the boat.

"Quickly, put him down on the floor. Make him lie on his side." Lucia ordered. They did as they were told.  Lucia inspects Jasper.

"...Okay here is the plan. We will go to the Azur Lane base. But I will do the talking, alright?" Lucia said in a stern tone. Everyone nodded. She then looks at Ember and Ash.

"You two, I don't know where you came from but I'm going to need your help," Lucia said. Ash raises one of her eyebrows.

"...What do you mean "you need our help?" Ash said.

"Easy, just destroy any Sirens. Simple as that, right? My girls don't have any ammo left soo..." Lucia said with a smile. Ash sighed.

"...Whatever. Let's go, Ember." Ash said as both of the Ashes leaves with the command ship.

"All fleets, full speed to the Azur Lane base!" Lucia declared.

"YES!" Everyone acknowledges.