Status

At the Base 3rd POV

"Commander..."

"Shikikan..."

"Master..."

"Why is he attacking the Admiral!?"

"Something is wrong with him." Yorktown said as girls were freaking out when Jasper suddenly attacked Isaac.

"Yeah, we can guess that. But let's back up a bit. Why did the Commander started banging his head on the concrete floor?" Hornet said. Everyone was worried.

"We don't know. I hope Commander will be okay." Vestal said.

"That's because he is being tortured by the Darkness." A voice said. Immediately everyone turned around with their riggings on. They saw a figure with a gray hood, having a robot face, and a gun that looks like it shouldn't exist.

"WHO ARE YOU!?" Enterprise shouted as she draws her bow at the figure. The figure put up it's hand to show it is not looking for a fight

"Listen we can do this the hard way or the easy bay. I passed your security measurements with ease. Do you really think you can beat me?" The figure said. Everyone looked at each other. They were scared. They hesitantly put their weapons down.

"Good." The figure said.

"Let me ask again. Who are you?" Enterprise asked.

"You can call me Elsie Bray." The figure said.

"Okay...Elsie. Why are you here?" Elizabeth asked. "And why did you mean the Servant is being tortured by the Darkness?"

"Just like how I said it. He is being tempted to unleash all chaos around the world." Elsie said. Everyone widened their eyes.

"That can't be true. Shikikan's willpower can overcome it." Nagato said. They all nodded. Elsie smiled a bit but went back to a neutral face.

"I happy that Jasper has many people to support him. But even with all of your support. It won't be enough to beat the Darkness. "His trauma still lingers." Elsie said. "Willpower alone can't beat the Darkness."

"What is the Darkness anyway? Master has told the stories of his life. But he was vague on talking about this Darkness." Belfast asked.

"Long story short. The Darkness is a powerful paracausal force that is opposite to the Light. A race that represents it's power. They are called the Aphelion or the Veil."

"Aphelion? What are those?" KGV asked.

"Nothing much is known about the Aphelion either then they are the creature of the Dark." Elsie said. "But I have experience a dark future where they have won the war."

"War? What war?" Nagato asked.

"Didn't Jasper explained it to all of you?" Elsie asked.

" Lady Nagato, you weren't here so it's understandable. But the Commander didn't say much about the war. The only thing I can remember from him was his revival, his achievements, this Traveler, his revenge, and a Second Collapse." Enterprise said.

"The Second Collapse. That is the war I was just referencing about. Believe or not, Humanity wouldn't have survived the invasion of the Aphelion. Even with the Traveler's help, the power of the Dark drains the Light. No one in this room or world will be alive right now if it wasn't for his sacrifice." Elsie said

"His sacrifice?" Everyone asked.

"Who else? Your Commander." Elsie said. Everyone was shocked.

"W-what do you mean "his sacrifice", Miss Elsie?" Belfast said as this was an information she didn't know.