The Meta's Choice

Somewhere in the Atlantic Ocean. Ember and Ash was astonished about what happened at the battle.

"...Was that...even our commander?" Ember asked. They were wracking their brains of what happened.

"I-I don't know. Is this timeline even correct?" Ash questions.

"No...the question is, what timeline is this? In our world, no human wields such powers. Secondly, Haru and Karl was not suppose to turn into Sirens." Ember said.

"...What the hell is going? This doesn't make sense." Ash said in frustration. She was ruffling her hair. 

"So what's our next move?" Ember asked. Ash took a deep breath.

"...We have two choices. Either continue to observe the Azur Lane and fight the Sirens in the shadows or...make our presence known to the Commander." Ash answered.

"Well, we can't really keep fighting the Sirens without ammunitions and rest. If we have to see our younger selves  in order to put down the Sirens, so be it." Ember spoke. Ash looks up into the air.

"This is our last chance in order to finally defeat the Sirens. We must not squander it." Ash said. Ember nodded as the two girls skated through the oceans, going to where Jasper and the rest are.

"So what do you know about-" Ember asked before they saw a huge pillar of Light in the distance. They quickly put up their guard.

"...What the?" Ash asked.

"This...is definitely not our original timeline." Ember muttered as the two gaze upon the Light.

----------------------------------------------------------

After the pillar of Light disappeared, everyone was confused,

"Is everyone okay!?" Enterprise called out as she looks around to see that no one got hurt.

"WHAT WAS THAT!?" Elizabeth questions.

"I...don't know. This is not Siren Tech. This is beyond something we understand" Bismarck said.

"Nagato-sama! Are you okay!?" Kawakaze asked.

"Be calm, Kawakaze. I'm not hurt nor Mutsu is either. But what was that light?" Nagato asked.

"Fusou-neesan!" Yamashiro said.

"Hai? What is it, Yamashiro-chan?" Fusou asked.

"Didn't that light, looks exactly like the Shikikan?" Yamashiro asked. This surprise everyone

"Hmm...now that you mentioned it does have its similarities to Shikikan." Fusou said.

"WAIT! That can't be the Kommandant's doing." Nimi protested.

"Nimi... I think you got it all wrong." Javelin said trying to calm down her friend.

"Nimi, we aren't blaming the Kommandant. It's just that what happened just now, has some connection to him. Besides, no one here actually knows about this Light." Bismarck spoke. Nimi blushed.

"O-Oh...is that so. T-That's good to know." Nimi said as she was screaming internally in embarrassment.

"Ara~ Nimi. Didn't think you have a bit of connection with the Kommadant. It seems that you idolize him a lot, huh~?" Eugen teased. Nimi was redder then before.

"F-Frau E-Eugen!" She yelled. Eugen giggled. Bismarck sighed.

"Anyway, that light came from the Admiral's ship. So...we should wait until they come back to tell us what happened." Bismarck suggested.