Revival

The death of Haru took everyone by surprise. Especially Karl.

"H-Haru..." Karl said. His eyes wide open. He couldn't believe it. He gritted his teeth. Tears pouring out of his face.

"W-Why....did you have to die. You were suppose to witness the birth of a new age..." Karl muttered. Then he heard water splashing. He looks up to see Jasper coming for him.

"Y-YOU! YOU RUINED EVERYTHING!" Karl internally screamed. His face shows it. Eye's strained and intensely staring at Jasper. Him gritting his teeth to the point they might break. Him clenching his fist to the point it started to bleed. Needless to the say, he hates Jasper with every fiber of his being.

Jasper showed no emotions. His eyes showed no color. Karl tries to get up but couldn't thanks to the Stasis Crystal that was trapping him from moving. He uses his hand to break free but it was too hard.

"COME ON! COME ON! BREAK!" Karl thought. His heart pumping really fast. It was getting harder to breath. Fear was slowly creeping its way toward him.

*Click* Karl stop. His eyes widened. He slowly turns around to see a gun in front of him. He looks up to see Jasper holding it and aiming at him.

"Do not expect me to give you the same mercy as I did for him." Jasper said. Before Karl could even say anything.

BANG!

Jasper shot him in the head. His body fell motionless. To make sure he is really dead, Jasper throw a Duskfield Grenade. The grenade sucked in Karl's body and in about a few seconds, Karl's body is incased in Stasis. The Duskfield grenade disappeared. Jasper jumps into the air and Shatterdives Karl's body. Shattering him to nothingness.

(a/n: fuck shatterdive, fuck iron banner, and fuck trials. lmao)

Jasper took a deep breath in. It was finally done. He looks up to the sky. He sighed in relief. 

"Clovis...it's finally done." Jasper said. Clovis appeared.

"Indeed. Your flexibility to move on water is amazing to say the least." Clovis complimented. Jasper chuckles as he made his way back to the girls.

"No...it's all thanks to the Light and...I guess the Dark, too." Jasper muttered the last part.

"I could hear the last part. No point, in hiding it." Clovis said. Jasper sighed.

"COMMANDER!" Enterprise called out. Jasper smiled as Enterprise hugged him tightly. He patted head.

"I'm here. It's okay." He whispered.

"SHIKIKAN~!" Atago screamed. She grabs hold on one of his arm and snuggle with it.

"OWNER!" Cheshire shouted as she manage to tackle over all 3 of them. They all laughed. The nightmare was gone. The Light drove the Darkness back. 

For now.

"Hm? Are we missing someone here?" Jasper asked.

The girls frozed up. They all looked at one another.

"...Commander. We have to tell you about what happened during your fight." Enterprise said as tears started to form.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*pant* *pant* Edinburgh was getting tired from carrying her deceased sister. She was about to fall over but couldn't. 

"I must go forward! I can't give up now!" Edinburgh thought. 

About 10 minutes of skating across the Atlantic Ocean. She sees two fleets firing upon each other.

"Hm? What's going on?" Suddenly she sees many crystals that were similar to Jasper's.