The Iron Banner (Part 1)

(a/n: I have already have an explanation on what the Iron Banner is (Explanation is on Chapter: Sorrow.) Funny enough as of right now that you're reading this. The Iron Banner is back again. So sorry if this chapter is late. Too busy grinding for good weapons. Hope you enjoy! Also it's a 2 part. I'll try to finish both before the end of the week

Jasper POV

"Please. Don't bow. I only did what's right." I said to her. She then looked at me. I can see a smile. Not a happy smile. A sad one. She then proceed to move back to her bed. I got up and got a chair. Most of them felt uneasy around me. It was silent for a second until I spoke up.

"Let me guess. Abuse, huh?" I asked. All of them were surprise. Then they nodded. I sighed with disappointment. I cursed under my breath. Then the alarm came. I quickly got up and got outside. I saw my girls had their riggings on and looking at the sky. I looked up to see a ship slowly going down at us. The ship had a symbol that I recognized.

"WAIT! DON'T SHOOT!" I shouted at them. They look at me with confusing eyes. I ran towards them.

"But Master! It's an unidentifiable ship. Besides no one should have authorization to come here." Belfast said. I patted her head and smiled. She was taken back but didn't resisted

"It's an old friend of the admiral's and mine." I said. Then the ship landed on the port and the hangar opened. All the girl's had their guard up. I put my hands up to show them it's okay. They hesitantly calmed down. Soon a figure came. The figure wears a blue robe with a white scarf around. He wasn't human but instead like a robot. The girls were surprised to see a robot. Some were in awe. Then the robot came up to me.

"How is it going, Guardian?" The robot asked. I smiled and we shook hands.

"Almost 50 years? Damn. How about you, Banshee?" I asked.

"So-so. Also I don't know if you heard but I opened my shop again. Though only Isaac's trusted will get it. Don't want my weapons to be branded as weapon against Humanity." Banshee said. I chuckled.

"Yea, Isaac told me after I stopped the Sirens for the first time. Oh! Looks like you're getting better at remembering stuff" I said. He too chuckled.

"Well, you have helped me so many times in the past, I had to make sure that I remember them. Anyway heard that you're opening the Iron Banner?" He questioned.

"Yep, I want my girls to have equipment that can save them in the long run."

"I see, well Isaac has gave me the blueprints of the weapons they needed. I have to admit, Guardian. This is the first time I will have to these miniature planes, guns, and other stuff that ships need. Materials are there and I have the help I need." He wondered. "It will take me at least about 3 days to make them."

"Mhm, remember not to overwork yourself. Though I doubt that will happen" I smiled and we chuckled. Then Banshee motioned his sweeper bots to carry all of his things.

"Oh, by the way. Is there a place I can stay to build all of this?" He ask.

"Oh yea, follow me." I signaled the girls that everything is okay. They nodded and parted ways.

"So this is the girls that Isaac talked about. Hard to believe they take forms of really old warships." Banshee said. "I also heard they were abused. Got to say that's something I will not take lightly."

"Oh, don't worry Banshee. If the abusers come again. I will pull the trigger without hesitation."

"Hehe, you never changed. I'm surprised you even agreed to join this war. Thought you retired."