Iron Banner (Part 2)

Hipper POV

We were watching as the girls from Azur Lane and some of the Sakura Empire fight each other. But me and Eugen were confused when they went to an island. Clearly both sides saw each other. How come they didn't start shooting?

"What's going on, Eugen? They went to an island." I asked. Soon we saw the 2 island had smoke coming up.

"What the? What are those girls doing?" I said. Both of us continue to watch this questionable exercise.

10 Minutes ago

Enterprise POV

"Okay, so what's the plan here?" I asked.

"Well, we don't have an official flagship so I'll volunteer" Elizabeth said. Everyone think for a minute and all of us agreed. Soon we formulated our plan

Nagato's POV

The air is a bit tense. It's understandable. Everyone was quiet and its killing me.

"S-so, is anyone going to the flagship?" I asked. No one responded until Monarch spoke up.

"Well, since you're the former flagship of the Sakura Empire. Why don't you do it?" She asked. I was surprised.

"D-does anyone else wants to do it?" I said to the group. No one batted an eye. I sighed.

"Fufu, it's okay Nagato-sama. With your guidance here, we surely win." Shoukaku said. I blushed.

"W-well is that okay with everyone?" I asked. They all nodded. I sighed with relief.

"So what's the plan here, Nagato?" Warspite asked.

"Hmm, well since capturing the objective count as 1 point. We should do that. By the way, what's the max goal?" I asked. Everyone widened their eyes.

"Hold on, let me radio the Commander." Helena asked. I smiled.

"Thank you." I said. Helena had a light tint of her cheek.

"Commander?" She asked.

"Yea?" Shikikan asked.

"What's the max point?" Then the radio was silent.

"Commander?"

"OH MY GOD! I FORGOT!" He was screaming on the radio.

Jasper POV

I was literally hitting my head on the wall of the ship.

"Oh, come on. I just fixed that." Banshee complained. I stopped banging on the wall.

"I'm sorry." I then radioed to my girls.

"Girls, I may have forgotten one thing." I said.

"What is it, Commander?" Enterprise's voice came in.

"The max points is 100." I said.

"Oh, okay." She said.

"Yea, just keep doing what you're doing." I said

3rd POV

The Present

Both of teams have started to engage, all carriers started to gain air domination. Destroyers engaging in close combat (no not hand to hand). Both heavy and light cruisers started to duke it out. Battleships are also in the fold. Trying to take down one another. Some were already eliminated and came back.

"Hey girls... you need to capture the objective in order to get to the goal faster, you know." Jasper said on his radio.

"Tch, well Commander. It's hard to capture the objective if millions of bullets are coming in your way." Enterprise said while she is dodging. "What is the current score?"