1

"Tsk, seriously Zyien. We need to step up your aim" Y/n tsked out as Zyien missed another shot at the dummy, which was a dead body "You go then if your so good at it" Zyien said annoyed. Y/n rolled her eyes at him, grabbed a dagger and threw it without even aiming. It landed right at the head. Calixta laughed "See Zyien? She can even do a headshot without looking!" Calixta exclaimed between her laughs as Y/n chuckles "Oh your like any better" Zyien said annoyed as Calixta eyed him down "Okay Calixta, that's enough or we'll have a dead Zyien with us from now on" chuckled Y/n out as Calixta rolled her eyes "Whatever" she muttered out but Zyien just eyed down the older girl "A dead what?!" Zyien exclaimed but was quick to shut up when Y/n slapped her hand onto Zyien's mouth and pinned him to the wall "Will you shut it?! I don't want my fucking body in jail the first thing I want them to do after I arrive here at London" Y/n whisper shouted as Calixta eyed down the streets to see if anyone was around "You're lucky no one goes to this Ally during daytime Zyien, or you could've made us go to jail" Calixta muttered out as she sighed in relief that no one was nearby "Okay okay, I'm sorry" Zyien muttered out as Y/n eyed him, from head to toe "Fine" Y/n muttered out and released her grip on the boy "Can you at least teach me how to aim" asked Zyien as he stood up and brushed off some dirt on his jeans "Alright, but you have to cooperate with me from now on Zyien. I know I just met you like 1-2 weeks ago but still. I've done this kind of thing since I was 13 years old, I practically dropped out of school" Y/n said as she picked up a dagger. The boy nodded "Good" Y/n said as she smirked.

"Have you heard about Y/n's gang? There's rumors that she and her gang are in London" Lynne said as her and Sapphire waited for Emma "You mean, the famous serial killer? Y/n Y/l/n?" asked Emma as she finished finding her Physics and English textbook on her locker "Yeah" Sapphire muttered out "Looks like the boys are here" said Lynne as Emma whipped her head to see Ajax and Blaze "Morning Ajax, Blaze" greeted Lynne as the boys approached the girls "Good morning to you too Lynne, Sapphire, Emma" Ajax greeted as he flashed a smile "How was your summer Little jewel?" asked Blaze, referring to Sapphire "It was normal as always Blaze, say, have you heard about the gang of Y/n in London?" asked Sapphire as Emma looked at her friends "You mean Y/n Y/l/n?" said Ajax, his voice wavering a bit "Yeah, and who else might it be Ajax. Obviously she's world famous for being the top wanted by the government! Not just that, she's also known to be the deadliest killer to meet" Lynne exclaimed "Well Lynne isn't joking about that one. The government wants her. Bad" said Sapphire as they all nodded in agreement "You don't think she'll attack the school right?" Emma asked as her voice wavered at the end as her friends and sister looked at her "Emma, she won't and never get you or attack this school" Blaze reassured as her friends nodded "What makes you think about that?" asked Sapphire as she noticed the girl's fear "I don't know" Emma replied as she looked up to her friends "Well, don't think about it. You have us, the police and the government" Ajax reassured as Emma nodded and smiled "Okay" she said and the group of Friends went to their respective classes.

It was about nightfall and Y/n's gang was on the move. Calixta, Zyien and Y/n running down on countless dark allies and streets to get away from the police, who were right behind their tales. The three running after they had killed an innocent family right in their house "Cal, Zyi, Trust me!" Y/n shouted as she continued to run "What do you mean trust me?!" shouted Calixta back as Y/n gave her a smirk "Domino!" Y/n shouted and a black horse with white markings appeared. The horse was running to Y/n to match up it's galloping with the serial killer as Y/n jumped and grabbed the lead of the horse "KitKat! Russell!" Y/n shouted once more but this time, two chestnut colored horses appeared and was galloping towards Calixta and Zyien. The two jumped and immediately grabbed the lead of their horses. The three urging their horses to gallop faster as the sirens and the police cars started to fade away. The bridge was ahead and it separated due to a boat crossing underneath it "That's it! We're done for!" Zyien said as he urged Russell to gallop "Not if we jump" Y/n said as she urged Domino to gallop "ARE YOU INSANE Y/N?!" Calixta shouted as Y/n looked at her, motioning her that its their only chance to escape the police "We jump on three" Calixta said as the trio approached the bridge even closer "CAL?! ARE YOU CRAZY?!" Zyien said as they galloped upwards "Now!" Y/n shouted and the three horses jumped. Everything seemed to happen in slow motion. "Gah shit!" Y/n shouted as their horses landed on the other side of the bridge "hyah!" Y/n shouted and the three were off again.

"The Freaks has been spotted once more at London after killing an innocent family" said the news reporter as Lynne turned off the television "Come Emma, we need to sleep" Lynne said as she stuck a hand out, gesturing Emma to take, which Emma gradually took "She's after someone" Emma said bluntly as her and Lynne arrived at their rooms "What do you mean?" asked Lynne as she took a seat at the edge of her bed, both Emma and her being see as sisters, "Well, she's been around the world Lyn, she's probably after someone" Emma said as she looked at her younger sister "I mean, that might be true since a killer killed her only family that actually  cared for her" said Lynne as she laid down, her head hitting the pillow softly "What do you mean by that Lyn?" asked Emma as she laid down, propping one of her elbows up to support her head "Well, she has a traumatic past.." Lynne said as she sat up, looking at her sister "Tell me" Emma said as she also sat up. Lynne sighed deeply and nodded

"It all happened when...