16

"E-Emma?.." Lynn muttered out, Emma looking down at her sister, "Shh.. I'm here.. I'm here.." Emma cooed out, Lynn grinning slightly "Who hurted you..?" alsed Emma, Y/n walking up to Calixta and muttering something Emma couldn't make out of. "D-Dad.." Lynn muttered out once more, Emma's eyes widening "Dad..?" Emma muttered out once more, Lynn nodding, Emma looked up at Y/n and Calixta, the two already looking at the sisters "C'mon Emma, let's take you and your sister back to our place." Y/n said sternly before walking up to her horse, Calixta saying nothing instead nodding in acknowledgement and walking up to her horse.

The Freaks with a passed out Lynn and concerned Emma returned to the Alleys, Emma placing her sister down on the bed, sighing slightly then walking up to her girlfriend. "We'll be out for a little while" Zyien stated, Amelia and Calixta nodding "Oh, and tell me the details later Y/n~" Calixta teased, Y/n glaring the girl "Oh shut it." Y/n seethed, Emma chuckling "Alright alright, later~" Calixta teased once more before disappearing with her brother and Amelia.

2 hours later

Y/n sighed as Emma snuggles into her neck, Lynn sleeping at this point. "Hm.." Emma hummed out, Y/n looking down at the girl "Anything wrong pretty girl?" Y/n cooed out, tucking a hair strand behind her ear, Emma shaking her head "Nothing's wrong, just bothered." Emma stated, Y/n furrowing her eyebrows as she pulled Emma into her lap (😏) "Why?" Y/n asked, Emma shrugging her shoulders as she toyed with Y/n's shirt "I don't know really, quite turned on." Emma muttered, Y/n flustered "U-Uhh-" Y/n stuttered out "What?" Emma asked, Y/n shaking her head "N-Nothing-" Y/n stuttered, Emma snuggling into her neck once more, but this time leaving small kisses on the girl's neck, Y/n closing her eyes as the soft kisses hit her skin "Your skin is soft, Love." Emma muttered out, gently sucking her neck, Y/n gasped out and held the girl's waist quite tight "E-Emma~" Y/n moaned out softly, Emma smirking at the girl's reaction "Hm?~" Emma hummed out, Y/n spilling out moansand whimpers softly "D-Didn't you forget I-I'm a top?~" Y/n smirked, Emma eyes widening before she felt lips latching onto her neck, gasping at the feeling of Y/n's lips sucking and nipping at her neck "S-Shit-" Emma stuttered, her breathing becoming uneven, Y/n licked her hickeys on her neck "Y-Y/n~" Emma moaned out, Y/n licking her lips before cupping the girl's chin "Tell me what you want, pretty girl~" Y/n smirked out, Emma looking at the girl panting before muttering out "More, please" Y/n attacked her neck once more, leaving more hickeys "Oh my~" Emma moaned out, pulling the girl closer "Mmhm~" Y/n hummed out before biting gently "Ngh!~" Emma prevented her moan out, Y/n smirking before pulling away with a satisfied smirk, looking at the hickeys she had created on Emma's neck "Now they know you're mine, Darling~" Y/n stated with a smirk, Emma nodding before snuggling into her neck once more.

A/n: I turned myself on now so I'ma go and watch some Yaoi