6

A/n: Lockdown attack PT 1

P.S: For your information, Calixta and Zyien are siblings

(Two weeks later)

It has been weeks ever since Y/n found out about Emma, the girl whom she made eye contact with whilst she was running away from the cops. Amelia told her everything she knew about Emma, Amelia became very close to Emma and The Freaks over the weeks she stayed in. Y/n still couldn't stop thinking about Emma. Maybe Amelia was right, maybe she did have a crush on Emma but it wasn't just a small one, it was a big one that's for sure. Y/n would always ask Amelia if Emma was okay or doing fine or injured or hurt. Just about a week ago when Amelia told Y/n that Emma was bullied by Lyca and her friends, Y/n almost marched up the school to kill the girls that bullied Emma. Amelia and Calixta practically tying Y/n up near the broken fence to make sure she doesn't run away when they weren't looking.

Flashback

"Let me go Cal, Amy" Y/n ordered as she tried to free herself. She's tied up to a fence near her bed, restraining her from running to Canterlot High and attacking Lyca's friend group 'We're not letting you go until your calm" said Amelia with a stern look on her face "Amy's right Y/n/n, I'm sorry, but we can't have keep you raging over some popular group of friends for bullying Emma" said Calixta "Oi Asshole!" Calixta shouted to her brother, Zyien, "The fuck do you want motherfucker?" replied Zyien, Calixta rolled her eyes, "Watch your leader, she may be raging but we can't let her march up to Canterlot High and put our asses up in jail" Calixta said and walked away, leaving Zyien, Amelia and Y/n alone "What happened this time?" asked Zyien to Amelia "I told Y/n that Emma was bullied by the popular girls at school this morning" Amelia replied, while looking at Y/n, trying to get herself free "Amy, let me go" Y/n said as she looked at Amelia 'I told you I can't, neither can Zyien. You have to calm down" Amelia replied. Y/n rolled her eyes which made Zyien a bit annoyed "Stop rolling your eyes, she's not yours" Zyien said as he crossed his arms over his chest "She will be" Y/n thought but was doubting herself "I just want to kill someone" Y/n muttered out as she stopped trying to get herself loose from the tight ropes that were tied on her wrists "We will, tonight" Calixta said as she seemed to return from her little walk .

Present time

"So wait wait wait, let me get something straight. By tomorrow, you'll be attacking my school?" asked Amelia as she curiously looked at the three older members of The Freaks "Most likely" Y/n muttered out as she continued to suck on her lollipop.

(Just wait for like 5-6 chapters and it won't be a lollipop) 

"And I have to be a part of this?" Amelia stated "Mhmm" Calixta hummed "Your insane" Amelia said, but the trio shook their heads "We aren't insane, your the only one who can practically go inside the school without being caught" Y/n stated as she took out the lollipop from her mouth. Amelia sighed. "Fine, but what will I do" Amelia asked "Give it" Y/n ordered Zyien, the older boy threw a box at Amelia, her catching it immediately "What's this?" she asked "A phone" Calixta stated out "We'll set that up tonight. Tomorrow morning we attack" Calixta added "Oh and by the way, when you were sleeping in Calixta's bed last night. We went on a Robbery spree, that includes your phone being the same model as mine" Y/n stated out and placed the lollipop back into her mouth. Amelia opened the box and her jaw parted immediately "Iphone 11 pro max?!" Amelia said as she gawked on Y/n "Mhmm" Y/n hummed as she sat down and leaned against the wall, her mindlessly scrolling on Instagram "Thanks Y/n/n, it means alot" Amelia admitted and the leader simply nodded. Calixta nudged Zyien by the chest softly as she noticed her brother's flustered state "Don't worry, you'll have Amelia to call the love of your life soon" Calixta whispered, Zyien's mouth went agape "CALIXTA FAYRE EINAR!" Zyien shouted, making Y/n and Amelia look at the siblings with confused and amused expressions

(To pronounce Einar, it's AY-nar)

"The Freaks has been moving fast and swift for the past 5 months since they last made they're appearance yesterday, running away from our cops and passing by Canterlot High. Luckily, no one was hurt or injured during the chase. It is also rumored that there is a new addition to this deadly gang. Back to you John" said the reporter on TV but was cut off since Lynne turned the TV off "They're getting stronger Em, we have to be more careful" said Lynne as she became more paranoid about the Gang that was getting stronger by the minute "I know Lynne, stop stressing out on the gang, we'll be protected" said Emma as she stood up and walked up to Lynne "They're not going to get us" Emma cooed, a matter of seconds passed and Lynne held a small smile and merely nodding her head "I'll go to bed and don't even think about going out tonight, they're out there somewhere Emma, we don't know where they are" Lynne said and walked off to her bedroom, leaving Emma standing there with her thoughts "Y/n Y/l/n" She thought "Beautiful name, but what made her be like that" Emma questioned in her head as she thought about it "Nevermind, I'll just go to sleep" Emma lastly thought and went inside her bedroom. her and Lynne practically sharing a bedroom, Emma's side is on the left whilst Lynne's side is on the right. Emma plopped down her bed and just thought about Y/n. A little while later she was fast asleep.

Little did the sisters know, one of them will go missing

A/n: Ey besties, how yall doing? Anyway, PT1 of Lockdown attack is here and I am currently beast moding the next part on 'The Alpha's Mate', it will update either this moment or tonight, it depends on my mind. Anywho-