4

A/n: If you see memes as the picture above, don't mind, since I am running out of Emma pictures and ran out of HP related photos. Also, the pronunciation of Zyien's name is (Zi-en) or (Zi-on)

Night fell like any other evenings. Which leads us here, in the headquarters of the all known famous gang, The Freaks, "You and Zyien will be finding information about Connor. I have something to find" Y/n instructed her gang as the two nodded "Who are you finding information Y/n/n?" Teased Zyien as Calixta gave a breathy laugh "Haha, very funny" Y/n said sarcastically as she slung her bag over her shoulder "Will you two quit it? Let's go" Y/n said and the two members stopped their teasing and followed their leader.

The Freaks arrived at the school ground of Canterlot High, the three looking at the school which was dim since it was nearly midnight "Ready for another Break in?" asked Calixta as she looked at the side profile of Y/n "I was born ready Cal" Y/n replied softly and was the first to break in. Through a window, of course "Calixta! get up" Y/n stated as she held an arm out as the other hand gripped the window for her not to fall. Calixta jumped up and grabbed Y/n's hand as Y/n pulled Calixta up with all her might. Once Calixta was in, the two girls looked out the window and saw Zyien, standing, looking annoyed with his arms crossed over his chest "Well are you going to get me up or not?" said Zyien annoyingly "Climb up on your own idiot. You did that last time" Y/n said as she held a teasing smirk "Well practically, YOU made us climb last time while you were already digging through files" Calixta reminded the boy "Good luck on getting up on your own" teased Y/n. The two girls practically laughing softly and leaned back against the wall of the classroom they broke in. The girls were amused by the scene that happened in front of them, Zyien, unexpectedly climbed and fell off when he entered the classroom "You okay Zyi?" chuckled Y/n as Zyien was lying down the classroom floor, at the spot where he fell "Fuck off Y/l/n" He groaned out as he sat up "Aww, that's not how you treat your leader Zyien" teased Y/n as she walked away "Alright, now that the dramatic Zyien is standing up" said Calixta and Y/n giggled "You two know the plan, go" she ordered and the duo went out of the classroom and went to the 12th grade classroom, leaving Y/n alone "Time to find that girl" Y/n thought.

Y/n went out of the classroom to check which grade she was in, to her luck, it was a 7th grade classroom. Y/n figured out to start there, hoping the girl's name she made eye contact with is in the record sheets. She dug through multiple record sheets at the 7th grade but no results. She went out of the classroom and started to make her way up to the 8th grade level. She went up the staircase cautiously with her dagger in a ready position in the palms of her hands. 

Y/n entered the classroom and locked the door immediately the second she set her foot inside. She went to the teacher's table and started digging the record sheets out "Where are you" Y/n thought as she was skimming through the pages to find this certain girl. Little does she know, a younger girl was in the corner, huddled up in a ball while hugging her knees as she quietly sobbed. The girl made a chair tweak which resulted Y/n to stop skimming through the record sheets and got a hold of her dagger "Who are you" Y/n said sternly as she readied her dagger to be thrown "Come out" said Y/n. The girl in the corner shyly went out and immediately became scared "P-please d-don't h-h-hurt me" she stuttered out, Y/n lowered her dagger and kept it in her pocket "Come here" said Y/n and the shy girl did what she was told "Do you know who I am?" asked Y/n, the girl meekly nodded "Y-your the f-famous S-serial K-killer" she stuttered out as she hung her head down "What's your name" asked Y/n as she grew fond of the girl, shy and cute, "Amelia" she replied quietly "Why are you still here?" asked Y/n as she skimmed threw the record sheets once more "I g-got locked I-in" she said softly, Y/n merely nodded "I am not as bad as you think I am Amelia. Everyone just thinks about that since I am killing innocent people in this world" Y/n said honestly as she flipped pages every second that passed "I just want to kill one person and that is Connor Dankworth" Y/n said as she saw a familiar photo of the girl "M-my bro-brother?" she asked meekly, Y/n, now looking at the shy girl in front of her "Your brother killed my mother 4 years ago Amelia, I'm sorry but I can't live without getting my revenge" Y/n said as she ripped out the page she was on and tucked it in her right pocket "I h-hate him too" Amelia replied honestly, Y/n looking at her amused "You hate your own brother?" Y/n chuckled out "Yeah, he comes home drunk and beats me up" Amelia said, the shy girl slowly fading away as she gained Y/n's trust "Do you want to go back home to him? I can bring you out of this school" Y/n offered but the girl shook her head 'no' "Please no, he'll beat me up since he'll think that I am reporting him" Amelia said as Y/n heard her fear in her wavering voice "You can come with my gang if you want, you can even join" offered Y/n "That's better than being with my asshole brother" Amelia said, Y/n smiled slightly. The two girls walked out as Y/n lead their way to the 12th grade level to fetch Calixta and Zyien.

To be continued in the next chapter