2

⚠Mentions of abuse⚠

"It all happened when...

Flashback

**Y/n's POV**

I was excited to go home, excited to see my mum. The only person who accepted me due to the fact that I was (your sexuality). She's the only person who also cared for me, as it seems that my father left me alone when I was younger, just a minute after I was born. My family is very homophobic, not to mention my aunt who literally abused my cousin who came out as a Bisexual. Anyway, I was at school like any other day when all of the sudden I was called down to the principal's office. I haven't gotten in trouble since the semester started so I wondered what the principal wanted. I stood up, grabbed my bag and headed out of the classroom. I walked down the hallways, taking 2 rights and a left until I got to the door of Professor Anderson, the principal of my school, I knocked thrice before I heard a faint 'Come in'. I went inside and sat down on one of the chairs in front of his desk and looked at him quizzically "You called for me Professor?" I asked, raising an eyebrow "Oh yes Miss Y/l/n, I have called you down here since I have very disturbing news to tell you"  He stated as he looked at me with sympathy "And that is?" I asked "Your mother has passed away due to a murder" he said blankly as I stared at him, emotionless "I-I beg your pardon sir?" I asked, my voice wavering each second "Your mother has passed due to an unexpected murder" he said while looking at me sympathetically "I'm truly sorry for your loss Miss Y/l/n" he said "You are dismissed" he added before I stood up immediately, and headed out of the office. I didn't go back to my classroom, instead, I immediately ran to the bathroom. I fell to the ground as tears run down my cheeks. The only person that cared for me died...

Present time

"And that's how she became a killer" Lynne said as she looked the floor blankly "How did you even know her backstory?" Emma asked "She's famous Em, everyone knows her backstory" Lynne said "Enough with that, you, Emma, you need to sleep" Lynne stated out as she stood up to turn off the lights, which she did "Goodnight Em" Lynne said as she laid down "Goodnight Lyn" Emma said blankly.

"How did you get horses Y/n?" asked Calixta as she started to pet her horse "Found them wondering on their own in the middle of a field, decided to steal them" chuckled Y/n as Zyien stood there amused "Your bloody brilliant" said Zyien as he petted his horse "How are we going to track down Connor Dankworth?" asked Calixta as she looked into the e/c gaze of Y/n "I don't know Cal, I don't know" Y/n replied blankly "He's....how old was he again?" asked Zyien "15-17" Y/n replied as her horse laid down "There's a Highschool nearby, probably he's schooling there" suggested Calixta "I'll check that out by tomorrow" said Zyien as his horse laid down, besides Y/n's "How about we check that school tonight, go through their records and all" said Y/n as the two looked at her skeptically "You know, Y/n might be right. If we break into the school this night, we might actually have a start" stated Calixta as she devilishly grinned at the two "What're we bringing? Daggers? Knives? C'mon, I want to stab someone" said Zyien eagerly "Woah there Zyien, what's the nearest Highschool Cal?" asked Y/n as she rummaged through her bag "Canterlot High" replied Calixta as she skimmed through her phone, searching for the nearest Highschool "Canterlot High?" Zyien said as he held a confused look "Well then, get your asses ready cause were going to bust in a school" Y/n stated as she threw two daggers and a gun to Calixta and Zyien, both catching it perfectly.

Hours passed since The Freaks had left their hideout to break into the nearest Highschool. "Cal, Y/n/n, what will happen if we find Connor's name in one of the records?" asked Zyien as the trio walked down a dark hallway of the school "Zyien, will you stop stressing out on that? You knows maybe he is in this school, maybe not" Y/n stated as Calixta nodded her head "Fine, but if he is in this school. We'll have to have a plan to get rid of him" Zyien said as Y/n rolled her eyes "I know Zyien" replied Y/n. 

The trio has searched for the name 'Connor Luke Dankworth' for hours. He's not in 7th grade, nor 8th, nor 9th or 10th. There's only two grade levels left for them to search on. Which what makes us here, in the 11th grade class A room. "Connor Dankworth, Connor Dankworth" repeatedly muttered Y/n as she skimmed through the class record "Any luck Cal?" Y/n asked as she looked up to the younger girl who was also skimming another class record "No" Calixta replied blankly. The two girls went back to skimming until Zyien bursted in all of the sudden, which made the girls bring out their guns and pointed it at Zyien "Woah, put your guns down. I found him"  said Zyien triumphantly "Really Zyi?" chuckled Y/n as she smiled "C'mon" Calixta said. The trio, then, went out of the 11th grade class A to and followed Zyien.

"Zyi? How much further?" asked Y/n as the trio walked down multiple dark hallways "He's in 12th grade" muttered Zyien "12th?!" whispered Y/n, shocked "Yeah" Zyien replied, sourly "Tsk, that's going to be hard. The 12th graders aren't near the entrance or vents. We literally have to have a Lockdown attack at this point" said Calixta, holding her gun, in case someone spotted them "I know" Y/n replied. "Here we are, Grade 12 class A" said Zyien as the trio arrived at the classroom "Lets go in, I need to find that record" Y/n said as she entered. She immediately went to the class records as Calixta and Zyien stayed at the doorway to guard "Where are you you bitch" Y/n muttered out as she skimmed through the record. A few minutes passed and Y/n is still skimming through the record, eventually, she chuckled and ripped out the page "Found you" Y/n muttered out as she held a victorious smile "Cal, Zyi, let's get out of here" Y/n muttered as the two nodded.

TheFreaks went out of Canterlot High and immediately ran to their hideout. "Well?" asked Calixta while they were running "Tell me what time is it?" said Y/n desperately. Calixta grabbed her phone out of her pocket and opened it "It's 3:30 am in the morning" replied Calixta as she closed her phone and slid it back to her pocket "Good, we won't be killing anyone today or tonight" Y/n said as they took a sharp turn "Why?" asked Zyien as he eyed down the older girl in front of him "We're going to plan on how to attack the school" said Y/n as she grinned. Calixta and Zyien chuckled "But might as well happen in a few weeks or two, we can't just attack immediately" said Y/n as the trio's pace started to slow down due to their hideout being close "So first, we just plan out the whole thing?" asked Zyien as the trio turned a left and stopped "Yeah and we might need more weapons" said Y/n as she grabbed her bag and placed her gun and daggers inside "Put your guns and daggers here" Y/n instructed as she held the bag. Calixta and Zyien did what they were told "What are we going to eat by breakfast then?" asked Zyien "I don't know" muttered Y/n out softly "Probably we have to steal some" suggested Calixta as the two stood "I mean, it's still 5 minutes past 3:30, might as well just break in some restaurants" said Y/n as she smirked "Well, what are we waiting for?" chuckled Zyien out.

Once again, The Freaks were on the move