Chapter ♦ 14

AUTHOR's Note|PLEASE DO READ|

Okay guys, about my updating and stuff, specially for those of you who went to webnovel to purchese my advanced chapters, lots of Sh*beep*t happened to me.

My webnovel account malfunctioned and I lost my laptop[Was unconfortable saying that earlier, but I'm gonna come clean now😅] I stay overseas, and was stranded in another country for a long time due to covid, was finally going home, and as clichedly as possible... my ol' pal/LAPTOP vanished into thin air amid the journey(Yeah okay, you can call me careless😢)

Regarding webnovel, I contacted the staff and they said they would fix it, took them 2 months to fix it, I tell you. Well anyways, I'm currently writing from phone[Very uncomfortable if I have to say so myself] and will be uploading in a regular basis from now on. Hmm... and that's about everything that's been going on in my regular life nowadays.

P.S. I'm buying a new Tab(*Excited🙈*) Hope I can give you guys better updates from now on😘 

Sincerely,
Victoric( ˘ ³˘)♥ 

~ ••••••••••• ~

Eurazania_ Drakynia.

The land of Drakynia was as if a realm of its own. It was a floating isle in the middle of nowhere. But what was really transcendent about this particular isle, was that it was held up in mid-air by four gigantic stone sculptures of esoteric warriors. They looked valiant and brave as they held up the island of Drakynia on all four sides, as though holding up the earth itself. They could only see the effigies of the warriors from the torso up, because the rest of their lower halves were concealed underneath the dense smog of the deep white clouds.

They looked like the warriors of those who fought Hell's gate, for their loved ones and for their freedom. These prideful warriors looked to be at eternal peace while holding up the Dragon's dwelling. This alone told the ones who witnessed this scene, how very revered and sacred these serene ancient beasts really were.

"Is this..... really the Dragon's dwelling?" Ophelia Vegan exclaimed in sheer awe.

"....... It sure seems like the place." Rudy by the side, muttered more to himself rather than to anyone else.

And it really did look like the right place to seek a dragon's egg, for there were dragons, big and small everywhere they roved their eyes upon, soaring high up in the blues, like kites without strings, arcing with outstretched wings, each as brilliant as stained glass, looking very much like the majestic creatures that they really were.

The lot of them looked about in amazement as they saw a particular kind of dragon, it's scales were smooth and a unique color of azure blue, and it had smaller spicules than the others roaming around it. It didn't have the fine barbs at the end of its tail like some of the larger dragons possessed and its body was much slenderer than the gargantuan creatures flying high up among the clouds.

The dragon was lazing out atop a steep high hill, and it had a way about itself, a slowness and grace. It looked as though it was bathing in the summer sun, taking the warmth in through its scales. At a glance, one could discern that it was a female dragon.

The five perpetrators looked at the beautiful beast, and then, looked at each other in tacit understanding.

It was the dragon's breeding season, so most of the females did not come out of their lair until the eggs hatched to welcome the next generation of their offspring. So it was rather hard to find a dragon's nest, not to mention the difficulty they would have to face while sneaking in and stealing their egg.