Chapter • 39

ZYLITH.

"You lose."

When I heard the smug voice of Rueben who was staring at me like he was watching some fun show with mirth, all I wanted to do was poke his eyes out.

"You cheated! You must've!" I almost screeched. Or else, how would it be possible for him to keep throwing out sixes in the dice all over the place.

"(Chuckle!) My Queen, I'm worried. If you think that I can cheat in a game of probability dice, then I really am worried about your mental health." He let out a secretive grin as he so tactfully insulted me.

The corner of my mouth twitched so hard that I was finding it difficult for myself to calm down. This guy! He was definitely doing it on purpose!

"Now then, where else do I owe the honor to doodle a bit more?" His gleeful eyes roved over my face, which pretty much looked like a toddler's sketchbook right now. It's the punishment game we had decided for the losing party. You get to sketch on the loser's face every time one loses and he or she can't wipe it off for the next twenty-four hours. Fun right? Not! And how do you suppose we came up with this ingenious idea? The credit of course goes to me who have now found out that I had unwittingly picked up a rock to drop it at my own feet. And how do you suppose all of this even began? Oh well, it all began two days after our departure from the capital of Reveldron; when I got so so bored of looking at the Oh-so-gorgeous smiling-tiger face(Note the sarcasm) of Reuben that I decided to invent a new game on the road, called 'Ludo' or 'The game of Dice' and generously welcomed Reuben to play with me to pass the time. Yeah! Go figure.

And the consequences of my actions were... well, you can imagine me not stepping out of the carriage for the next one week.

After he finished drawing a stupid panda who looked like he was farting on top of my temples, he let out a satisfied smile and said, "Fake lizzy, what would I not give to keep you looking like this for an ever, Ah! Marvellous!"

'Marvellous, my ass!' Numerous death curses sprouted inside my head as I glared daggers at the guy. God! If he was not the king, his carcass would be thrown out to be fed to the hungry vultures long long ago.

'Deep breath Zylith. Deep breath! Don't lose it for a momentary indulgence in sweet vengeance. Retribution! Retribution shall rear it's head up and strike him down when it is the right time. Since we are people who likes to bully the weak and is afraid of the strong, so, let's just endure and wait for karma to do it's job.'

"Don't look at me like that, Lizzy. I might just get seduced." He smirked knowingly at me, and I just lost it. F*ck karma! I can't take it anymore.

I folded up my sleeves, ready to lose my head if need be, and slowly got closer and closer to him. He was a bit startled by my sudden approach but he didn't back away, which further made it easier for me to carry out my assault.

I put my arms around his neck, while Reuben raised a brow and looked at me, amused and curious as to what I was about to do next. I smiled sweetly at him, I hoped it looked as sweet as he usually smiled at me while assaulting me.

Then, under his unsuspecting gaze, I roved my hands on the back of his head and abruptly grabbed a fistful of his always perfect-looking hair, and without a care of the world, started pulling off his hair, only ever wishing that he would go bald under my attack.

"Wha! Fake LIZZY! You_"

"Come on, Your Majesty. Let me seduce you to the best of my ability. Don't shrink back now." I smiled sinisterly at his shocked expression as I pulled even harder.

"You!__" He let out a painful grin and before I could grasp what was about to happen, he roughly pulled me in closer, his smiling angry eyes looking right into mine as he bumped his forehead into mine with a force so great that I felt dizzy for a split second there.

"Come, let me seduce you back, My Queen." He smiled triumphantly while he grinded his wide forehead against mine. And it hurt like a b*tch!

However, a dead pig is not afraid of boiling water. So boldly so, I started to struggle. In other words, I started to really pull off chunks of his hair in spite.

"Taste my ultimate seduction, Your Majesty!" I grinned with grounded teeth and grabbed onto a new abundant flourishing area of his scalp and pulled like my life depended on it.

"My Queen~ This king commemorates your bold seduction. I feel really seduced." He replied with an angry snort.

And I could feel his attack coming any second now when_ "Big brother I have so...." Lexter rudely opened the door to the carriage to find the both of us in a mid-wrestling posture, Reuben's hands pressing the back of my head while commemorating my bold seductiveness, whereas I had chunks of his dark hair in tight grasp of my hands.

Both of us remained petrified to our prior positions as we turned to look at the horrified people outside our carriage. Oh! Please don't forget my face which was smeared with Reuben's masterpiece doodles. Yes, you can very well imagine the shock in the eyes of the people who were looking at us with dumbfounded eyes.

"B-Brother, Noona... what are you two doing?" Alexteris blinked dumbly at the two of us while he asked the million-dollar question. Others, like Reuben's knight commander subordinate and Co. on the other hand, well.... they were too far gone to even utter audible words.

My face, which was now unrecognizable was as red as that of a monkey's butt, humiliation and shame clearly oozing out of my entire frame while Reuben looked as mad as a wet hen.

"Scram. All of you." Was the next command.

TO BE CONTINUED.......

~ •••••••• ~

A

UTHOR's Note :

HELLO dear Lovely Readers.

I hope all of you are doing well and are
enjoying my stories to the fullest (.W<)

I am posting this message to let all of you know of the update schedule of MFL (My fair Lady) and TVOL (The villain's Online Lover).

MFL = Sunday night
TVOL = Saturday night

I am really sorry that I would only be updating these stories only once a week because I am currently working on many other projects which I have not uploaded in Wattpad. Also, I am a final year Medical student, so until now, I really could not afford to give you guys any update schedule even if many of you DM me to enquire about it. If I have any emergencies, I would not be able to be active on wattpad, caz Medicine is Hard (T_T) [I feel like I have lost all my hairs after I got into med school]

Anyways, I am just announcing the reason behind my month long disappearances from time to time ಥಥ

Hoping for your understanding if I ever go MIA in the future as well. Caz .... (DRUMROLLS) I will always come back. If you guys are worried about me dropping my work, then ... well don't worry, even if I have to slog for over
10 yrs. I will complete them as I have signed contracts with them (x_x) and promised my editors to finish them.

Anyways, have a nice day ahead everyone and see ya all next time ( ˘ ³˘)♥