S4 • E12 - Talk of the Town (Edit)

Bloodgulch - Blue Base
The remnants of the blue and reds were dealing with a knocked out Grif and Sarge while Donut and Simmons were nowhere to be found.

Shadow: "Man, Sarge is' heavy."

Church: "Hey, blue guy, where'd you go, we need some help other here!"

Simmons: "Listen Donut, Church thinks I'm a blue guy, so whatever you do, just pretend like you don't know me. Just like Shadow does."

Donut: "I don't know you."

Simmons: "Yeah, just like that, good job."

Donut: "No, I'm serious, I have no idea who you are."

Sarge's body falls down from the ceiling in the background.

Simmons: Okay, stop practicing, here he comes.

Donut: So does that mean you're not gonna tell me who you are?

Simmons: Okay, that's a little too far, no-one's gonna buy that.

Church: Euh, you know we could have used some help new guy, thanks.

Simmons: "I was just securing this prisoner. Which is interesting, considering that I have never met him before." He said in a weird voice.

Church: "Why is that interesting?"

Simmons: "I don't know." He said in the same weird voice.

Shadow: "...Is something wrong with your voice?"

Simmons: "Oh I was just disguising it, so the prisoner wouldn't think he knew me." He said dropping the voice.

Donut/Shadow: "What?"

Simmons: "But he doesn't. Do you prisoner?"

Donut: "Um... no?" He did it again.

Simmons: "Right. Good job Donut." He whispered the last part.

Donut: "Wait, is this some really weird form of torture?"

Church: Well, okay, help me load these guys in the jeep before they wake up.

Simmons: Okay. Donut, grab the ankles.

Donut: "Okie dokie. How's this?

Shadow: "Not your own, Sarge's ankles, Donut." She facepalmed.

Unknown Snow location
Crunchbite was leading Tucker, Ash, Caboose and Tex through a tunnel of some sort.

Andy: "Step it up guys, we're almost there."

Tucker: "I'm tellin' you, the alien has really been creepin' me out lately. Every time I wake up he's hovering over me. It's really weird." He visibly shuddered.

Tex: "I'm sure he's just safeguarding his sword. I mean, my sword." She corrected.

Caboose: "Maybe he just wants to steal your breath."

Tucker: "Maybe he's trying to figure out what I taste like."

Andy: "Hurry up ya idiots."

Tucker: "Man, did it get a lot colder all of a sudden?"

Andy: "Of course it did. They don't call it the Great Freezin' Plains for nothin'."

Tucker: "Whoa."

Caboose: "I'm just glad I brought my mittens."

Tex: "The snow is the least of our problems."

Andy: Why?"

Zeta appears.

Zeta: "I assume we have to get in to that big temple looking fortress right?"

Andy: "Yeah..."

Ash: "Well, it's got about two dozen guards on its walls." He said looking through the scope of his sniper rifle.

Caboose: Oh no.

Tex: "Yep. Doesn't look good."

Ash: "Yeah."

Caboose: "No no no, I mean I lost one of my mittens. Um... we have to go back."

Tucker: "Caboose we've been walking for days. We're not goin' back for anything."

Tex: "Suggestions Andy?"

Andy: I say we let Tucker storm in and take 'em out in a mad rush, and while he's got 'em distracted, we finish the quest.

Tucker: On second thought, personal warmth is very important. Let's go get that mitten! It'll be like a mini-quest.

Zeta: "I think surprise is the key."

Andy: "What ya thinkin'?"

Tex: "Let me and Ash take them out, one by one. They will never know what hit them."

Andy: "You two think you can kill 'em all without alerting the rest?"

Ash: "Just watch us."

Tex and Ash turn invisible using their cloaking ability and Zeta disappears

Andy: "How can I watch you guys, you just turned invisible."

Tucker: "And yet, I was still able to check out her ass. That's why I'm a pro."

Ash, still cloaked, bonked Tucker.

Tucker: "Ow!"

Blood Gulch
Church, Shadow, and Simmons are dropping off the Reds in front of their base.

Church: "Okay, Donut, wait until we're gone, and then you can wake 'em up."

Donut: "Well what do I tell them?"

Church: "I don't care, tell 'em you busted in and rescued them. Get yourself a medal. You deserve it."

Donut: "I always did wanna be a hero... and a liar."

Church: "Well then, it's your lucky day."

Donut: "Don't you want anything?"

Church: "Like what?"

Donut: "Well, every time someone surrenders they take somethin'. Like when we took the medic, and you guys took Grif's dignity."

Simmons: "Hyeah, like that ever existed." Church turns his head to him in confusion.

Simmons: "Uhhh, I mean, which one is Grif? Is he the yellow one?"

Donut: "And this time you guys don't want anything?"

Church: "Well, technically you're not surrendering. This is what we call in the Military, a "total asskicking." Oh, and also, we're taking your car."

Donut: "What? You're leaving us out here, without any transportation? We'll die!"

Church: "Die of what?"

Donut: "Exposure! We're stranded! This is murder."

Shadow: "Our base is right there, all of us can see it."

Donut: "You may as well just feed us to the buzzards right now!"

Church: "You guys could have walked back to the base in the time we've been discussing this."

Donut: "Go. Just sign our death warrants."

Sarge: "Rrouw. Gourough. What's goin' on?"

Church: "Hey, take care o' that guy." He gestured for Simmons and the 'blue' walked over to Sarge.

Simmons: "Sorry about this Sarge, but look at it this way, you were right; this does hurt you more than me." He whispered.

Sarge: "Is that you, Simmo-" Simmons smacked in the head. "goh, knocked out again."