S4 • E13 - Sneakin In

Unknown Snow Temple

Blue Grunt 1: "Hey Reds! We're guarding the shit outta this wall, you suck!"

Red Grunt: Your wall's easy to guard, try ours!

Blue Grunt 2: "You don't even have a roof up there, you suck. What're you guarding it from, birds?

Red Grunt: "You suck."

Soon the second blue grunt joins in.

Blue Grunt 2: "You suck."

Blue Grunt 1: "You suck."

Red Grunt: "You suck."

Blue Grunt 1: "You suck."

Blue Grunt 2: "You suck."

Blue Grunt 1: "You suck."

Red Grunt: "You suck."

Blue Grunt 2: "No you do!"

Red Grunt: "We suck. No you suck." He corrected himself.

Blue Grunt 1: "Okay never mind."

Blue Grunt 2: "You suck!"

Tucker: "Oh, those guys? How did they get here?"

Caboose: "Shush. Tex and Ash told us to be quiet."

Tucker: "Caboose, we're three hundred yards away. I don't think they heard us."

Red Grunt: "I think I heard something."

Tucker: "...I'm sure that was just a coincidence."

Tex and Ash arrive inside the temple. A patrol of two blue and red grunts are nearby as they quietly approach them.

Andy: "Alright. After she takes out those four one by one, we probably stand a chance."

They approach one of red and blue grunts. Ash was using his mag boots to stick to the sealing while cloaked and snapped the red grunt's neck killing him. Tex starts beating on the Blue grunt guard to a pulp while Ash watches dumbfounded.

Blue Grunt: "Ow, what the fuck, that hurt! Ow!"

Andy: "Or maybe not."

Blue Grunt: "Ow! Ow! Jesus! Ow! Stop it!"

Ash: "..."

Tucker: "Uh oh."

Blue Grunt: "What the fuck? Ow, ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow!"

Second Blue Grunt: "Heugh... So, did you watch the game last night?" He said oblivious to what's going on.

Red Grunt: "Yeah, go Red." He said equally oblivious.

Second Blue Grunt: "Fuck that, Red sucks."

Blue Grunt: "Now you're shooting me! Give me a break, this sucks! What the fuck did I ever do to you?! COME ONNNN!"

Tucker: "What the fuck, are they deaf?!"

A sniper shot hits behind Tucker and they start to run for cover when one of the grunts gets on a turret.

Tucker: "Oh right, that you heard?!"

A plasma grenade lands on the Blue grunt at the turret and blows him up.

All the Grunts: "Huh?"

That First Blue Grunt: "What?"

They turn around to see Ash and Tex. Tex with two SMGs and Ash has his assault rifle.