15.

3rd person POV.
Location: Honnouji Academy

Currently Ragyo and Nui are waiting for Ryuko to show up soon enough they could hear the sound of jet engines the two of them looked up and soon enough they noticed the person they were waiting for rocketing towards the academy wearing her Kamui.

Ragyo: ah finally my second-born and my favorite child returns to her mother Nui be a dear and take care of this~

Nui: oui oui mama!

Nui jump down to face Ryuko Matoi Ryuko landed on the ground she looked forward and she noticed her boyfriend the man she loved Y/n Winchester was being hung up on a cross restrained to the cross as if he were Jesus Christ himself being crucified on the cross.

Ryuko: Y/N!!!

Ryuko attempted to run to the aid of her boyfriend but her path was blocked by the Grand couturier herself.

Nui: bonjour sister!~

Ryuko: I ain't your damn sister you bitch!!!!!!!!!!

Nui: oh come on we have the same mom we must be sisters you seen my heart the same heart that's in my body is in yours the only difference between the two of us was you were in lady Ragyo's belly me on the other hand I was born in a Life Fiber womb.

Ryuko: don't try to manipulate me with your bullshit I'm not here to deal with that I'm here to get my boyfriend back and if it means kicking your ass then I'd be happy to oblige!!!

Ragyo: always down to business if you're truly here for your boyfriend then you will have to fight Nui to get to him.

Ryuko: fine if I got a kill you to get what I want then so be it!!!

With that said the two of them started fighting their fight was extraordinary eventually something unexpected happened Satsuki came out of a manhole that was behind the cross she used the remnants of her secret sword to cut the man she loved down from the cross she caught him put him over her shoulder and was beginning to walk away while no one noticed that was until something even more unexpected happened.

Satsuki: do not worry my love I will get you out of here!

???: is that so~

Satsuki suddenly got kneed in the chest knocking the wind out of her lungs she fell to her knees Y/n stood up to his full height he then kicked her away as if she was nothing but a Rock on the street.

Satsuki: Y/n what are you doing?!

Y/n: I'll tell you when I'm doing I'm having fun!

Y/n kicked her in the face he then walked away to intervene in the fight.

Satsuki: something's wrong we need to get out of here now!!!

Ryuko had managed to defeat the grand couturier she was ready to cut her down but before she could her blade was stopped by a platinum blade it was not just any platinum blade it was the Angelic Seraph blade wielded by none other than Y/n Winchester.

Ryuko: Y/n?!......what are you doing?!

Y/n: I'm just being me babe!!!

Y/n immediately jumped up into the air and spin kicked Ryuko away.

Ryuko: what the hell is your problem we're here to save you!!!!

Y/n: that's ironic because that's what I'm going to do to you I'm going to save you from your Humanity.

Ryuko: what are you talkin about?!?!

Ryuko looked closely at her boyfriend and noticed that he had an extremely psychotic look on his face.