2.

3rd person POV.
Location: Honnouji Academy

Currently in the Center courtyard of Honnouji Academy in the boxing ring located in the center of the courtyard Ryuko Matoi stands before the entirety of the academy she shouted her words High to the heavens above unfortunately her uniform was draining blood faster that her body could keep up and she fell down to one knee.

Senketsu: you're bleeding too fast

Ryuko: you said you wanted blood you getting full now?!

Senketsu: no but in about 5 minutes you are going to lose consciousness.

Ryuko: why didn't you say that before?!

Y/n noticing she was in trouble immediately grabbed Mako and immediately vanished Into Thin Air he immediately reappeared right behind Ryuko scaring the shit out of everybody and genuinely surprising Satsuki.

Ryuko: we'll pick this up later count on it!!!

Without warning she felt herself getting picked up Bridal Style.

Mako was currently riding on his back.

Ryuko: hey what the hell are you doing put me down?!?!

Y/n: you heard the uniform you are bleeding out too fast and you will lose conscious in 5 minutes unless we get you out of here and get you a transfusion immediately!!!

Uzu: who the hell are you?!?!

Y/n:.............

Out of nowhere before anyone could stop him Y/n Winchester vanished Into Thin Air like a ninja not even leaving a single trace of himself behind the only thing that was left behind was a single shiny white feather Uzu Sanageyama picks up this shiny white feather and examines it.

Uzu: that was weird!

Down in the slums of the city Y/n has finally landed Mako was still riding on his back and Ryuko was still in his arms but now she was passed out and her clothes had reverted into a sailor uniform.

Y/n: I need to find a safe place to rest and recuperate.

Mako: I know just the place follow me!!!

Mako immediately jumped down from Y/n's shoulders and immediately led Y/n to her family home when they got there Y/n was immediately greeted by a large man and a very skinny beautiful woman.

Mako: hi Mom hi Dad hey these guys save me and need a place to stay for the night is it okay if they stay here.

Barazo: well if they saved my baby girl then I don't see why not!

Sukuyo: that goes double for me!

Y/n: thank you both do you both have resting room where I may rest and help this girl recover?