12.

3rd person POV.
Location: Osaka

Currently in the decimated city of Osaka the forces of Honnouji Academy are retreating back to they're Academy while Ryuko was screaming at her one true enemy.

Ryuko: if you bastards had any balls you would tell me when I want to know you caterpillar eyebrow bitch!!!

Y/n: Ryuko let it go we aren't getting answers from them there's only one place to get answers from and you know who it is.

Ryuko let out a sigh of exasperation knowing exactly who her boyfriend was talking about but she didn't like it one little bit.

Ryuko: I guess you're right

Aikuro: nice work Ryuko Y/n you both did us proud Ryuko you managed to fight Kiryuin to a draw I'm impressed and you Winchester you managed to beat her on your first try I am beyond impressed and now I know I can trust the two of you so come with me.

Ryuko & Y/n: wait hold on where are we going?!

Aikuro: you heard Kiryuin she's taking things to the next level so there's no point in keeping secrets anymore it's time I told the both of you everything.

Mako finally freaked out and realized that this naked nudist is her homeroom teacher.

Mako: OH...MY...GOD!!! It's Mr. Mikisugi, is that you?!

Aikuro: oh that's right you haven't seen me out of my disguise.

Mako: are you an exhibitionist?

Aikuro: not exactly-

Mako: you both are into the exact same thing!!!

Ryuko: we are so not!!!

Both Ryuko and Y/n walked forward and got ready to go with the naked nudist that was until Ryuko turned around and looked at her best friend.

Ryuko: Mako go home you can't come along on this.

Y/n: I agree it'll be too dangerous!

Mako: Huh?

Aikuro: you better listen to them if you come with us you'll be throwing yourself smack-dab into a world of hurt, do you think you have the guts for it.

Mako: oh heck no!

Ryuko: I knew it go home it's cool

Y/n: wait for it

Mako: I'm not ready to go into battle butt naked yet.

Y/n: there it is

Ryuko: WAIT WHAT?!??!

Mako: it's true but I am they're friend and no matter what I go wherever they go I'm going with and there's nothing the both of you can do to stop me!!!!!!!!

Ryuko: Mako

Y/n: and there is the determined strong young woman I've come to know and respect and the same goes double for me!

Ryuko smiled at her friend's determination.

Aikuro: alright everyone let's do this you're coming along!

Mako: Cool!

With that said Tsumugu and Mako jumped in the water and begin to swim to an unknown location.

Ryuko: wait we're swimming?!

Y/n: it seems so

Aikuro: of course this is the way to you with the answers you have been so desperately been searching for let's go skinny-dipping!!!