5.

3rd person POV.
Location: the back alley Doctor's Clinic

Currently at the back alley doctor's Clinic Y/n had finished healing Ryuko using his Angelic powers after he healed her Y/n Winchester sat down in the corner of the room and waited for her to wake up after an hour and a half she finally regained consciousness At first she was confused but soon enough she realized where she was and she looked herself over to see that she had no injuries and she was in perfect shape.

Ryuko: I'm all healed? and I'm back at Mako's house how did I get here?

Senketsu: take a wild guess

Ryuko & Senketsu: Y/n Winchester

Y/n: that's correct give the girl and The Kamui a gold star.

Ryuko: thanks for the save but I could have handled mr. Mohawk by myself.

Y/n: I know you could have but I don't like seeing my friends getting pistol-whipped by some jackass.

Ryuko: did you really have to go psycho on the guy I saw the way you beat the shit out of that guy, was all that necessary?

Y/n: okay I'll admit I did go a bit overboard but at least he's still alive.

Ryuko let out a sigh of exasperation.

Ryuko: well I guess it's a good thing that you are so upset that you were willing to nearly kill the guy but in the end you let him go I just wish I knew more about mr. Mohawk.

Y/n: well your guardian angel has already taken care of that I sent Mataro out a little while ago to collect some Intel and when he came back he came back with something very interesting.

Ryuko: like what?

Y/n immediately produced a picture of three guys taking a selfie in a bar but in the background was none other than their homeroom teacher with Mr. Mohawk.

Ryuko looked at the photo did a double take and immediately snatched the photo from her guardian angel friend she looks absolutely livid she then grabbed her scissor blade and marched out of the room go interrogate her homeroom teacher.

(Time skip later)
Location: the back alley doctor's Clinic

Y/n is still at Mako's house right now he is just hanging out working on his weapons checking them for any damage cleaning them he carried many weapons on him just like his father taught him but thanks to his Angelic abilities you could carry a lot more weapons than Sam or Dean could ever carry on their persons soon enough Ryuko enters the room.

Ryuko: I'm back!

Y/n: so how'd it go?

Ryuko: that nipple fashion jackass just screwed me around again so I'm just going to stick to the plan gets stronger just like he wants.

Y/n: well that sucks but don't forget you're part of Team free will now so your destiny is yours to choose.

Ryuko: yeah I guess you're riiii- holy shit!!!!!

Ryuko looked down and saw all the weapons on the ground.

Y/n: what's the matter?

Ryuko: what's with all the weapons?!?!

Y/n: well whenever I get a chance I was taught to always inspect, clean, and polish my weapons keep them pristine nice and good for killing.

Ryuko was looking through the weapons there was pistols sawed-off shotguns blades Galore and there was even a goddamn grenade launcher.