11.

3rd person POV.
Location: the back alley doctor's Clinic

Currently at the back alley doctor's Clinic Y/n Winchester is sitting by Ryuko's side waiting for her to wake up eventually she finally regains consciousness she sat bolt upright she looked like she had a horrible nightmare.

Ryuko: where am I?

Y/n: your at Mako's house you're safe now don't worry everything is okay.

Ryuko: no it's not okay I lost Senketsu she chopped him up into bits.

Y/n: who Satsuki?!

Ryuko: no it was Nui Harime!

Y/n was absolutely flabbergasted shocked and horrified no way she could have survived his attack.

Y/n: but that's impossible I killed her myself I basically turned her into a frigging atom bomb no one could have survived the blast like that not even her!!!

Ryuko: well she did and she was the one who chopped up Senketsu.

Y/n: something doesn't make any sense if she just chopped him up where was the rest of his pieces all I could find was this.

Y/n immediately presented the eye of Senketsu.

Ryuko: Senketsu!!!!!!

Ryuko immediately snatched it away and start examining him wondering what happened to the rest of him.

Senketsu: the rest of me has been taken by Satsuki and divided up into different pieces in the Tri-City schools raid trip.

Ryuko: that damn bitch always screwing with me!!!

Y/n: so the rest of you is in Kansai?

Senketsu: that is correct

Y/n: son of a bitch well looks like we're going on a road trip!!!

Ryuko immediately got dressed in a red tracksuit she put on a pair of yellow riding sunglasses and she fashioned the eye of Senketsu into a scarf she immediately revved up her red motorcycle and got ready to drive off.

Ryuko: what are you waiting for babe to get on!

Y/n: we're not taking that piece of shit if we're going to do this we're going to do it in style!

Ryuko: what are you talkin about?

Y/n: let me go get something very special to my family!

Y/n immediately took off where he went to nobody knows but after a few seconds of waiting ryuko heard what sounded like the Roar of an engine she turned around and gasped in shock at what she saw what she saw before her was a very beautiful black car.

Ryuko: HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!

Y/n: what do you think?!

Ryuko: where'd you get that thing?!?!?!?!?!