9.

3rd person POV.
Location: Honnouji Academy

The couple's Bliss was short-lived as they noticed the final member of the Elite Four was walking down a red set of stairs and he looked ready to fight.

Uzu: so are you ready Winchester?

Y/n: damn straight I am I'm ready to strip you naked and send you straight to Auntie Rowena!!!

Uzu & Ryuko: who the hell is Auntie Rowena?

Y/n: that's a story for another day

Uzu: after what you did to me last time I'm ready to kick your ass and send you straight to hell!

Y/n: well then let's settle this man to man blade to Blade.

Ryuko: kick his ass babe!

Y/n: don't worry I intend to!

Uzu immediately activated his Goku uniform transforming into his blade regalia Mk II.

Uzu: you humiliated and defeated me twice but you know what they say third time's the charm!!!

Y/n: after this you're going to be face down with another man beating your ass it must be Saturday already!

Uzu: oh you're toast!

With that said the two of them charged at each other like wolves ready to rip each other apart but before either one of them could attack the other a strange girl popped out of nowhere she was wearing all pink he had a pink parasol she had blond hair tied into two long pigtails and she had a purple eye patch over her left eye.

Sastuki looked absolutely terrified and she yelled down to the arena.

Satsuki: Y/n Sanageyama get out of there now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y/n: who in the name of Jack are you?!?!?!?!

Uzu: who the hell is this bitch?!

Satsuki: what is the meaning of this Nui Harime?

Nui: this isn't fair Lady Satsuki why didn't you tell me you were doing something this fun today?

Satsuki: I am not obligated to tell you anything.

Nui: don't be like that I thought you and I were way closer like two peas in a pod.

Satsuki: who are you trying to fool here you associate with no one.

Nui: you're as breathtaking as ever your icy stare and icy skin are simply ravishing my fingers will be tingling for the rest of the day.

Uzu: I'm not going to let anyone get in my way of fighting Winchester so move it!

Nui: sorry love can't do that might as well take a seat because I'm going to be fighting him next.

Y/n: this could not get any weirder.