3.

3rd person POV.
Location: Honnouji Academy

Currently Y/n Winchester is being carried up the stairs of the Tower of the academy he was wrapped in the arms of Ira Gamagori who was restraining him and carrying him all the way up the stairs.

Y/n mind: this is fucking ridiculous!

Eventually the disciplinary chairman finally made it to the top of the stairs.

Ira: all right we're here I'm going to let you go now but if you decide to run away or teleport away I will hunt you down and bring you right back here!!!

Y/n: yeah yeah whatever you don't need to Shout.

Y/n immediately walked into the office he was immediately greeted by a beautiful woman with long black hair and blue eyes she was wearing all white the color of purity.

Y/n mind: wow she's actually really beautiful so this is the woman Ryuko is pissed off at I got to say she is no slouch in the looks Department.

Y/n immediately recomposed himself.

Satsuki: so you're the mysterious stranger we finally get to meet face-to-face please have a seat.

Y/n soon enough took a seat he sat down in the seat in front of Satsuki in the room was her himself and four other individuals the other four they were normal humans wearing three star Goku uniforms the first one was a female the only female of the group she was quite ravishing and adorable she had pink hair and pink eyes and she was wearing a marching band style Goku uniform the next one had a green hair and dark green eyes he had a bamboo sword sticking out of his back and you are a long open jacket style Goku uniform next was a guy typing something on a computer he looked like he was cataloguing everything Y/n said and did he had blue hair and he was wearing prescription glasses and finally there was the disciplinary chairman Ira Gamagori.

Satsuki: let's begin with introductions I am the student council president ruler and master of this Academy I am Satsuki Kiryuin the four that sit in this room are the Elite Four my personal bodyguards and other members of the student council the girl with pink hair is my childhood friend Nonon Jakuzure.