6.

3rd person POV.
Location: the back alley doctor's Clinic

Y/n Winchester was absolutely in shock the young woman who he has been helping trying to discover the mystery of who murdered her father ever since she summoned him from heaven had just confessed her undying love for him Y/n didn't know how to respond he was an absolute shock he knew that the life of a hunter was a lonely one and he had accepted that he might die alone just like his father even though there was a good chance he would have an eternal life he just stood there absolutely shocked not only did she confess her love for him but she also stole his first kiss Ryuko waved her hand in front of Y/n's face trying to gain his attention.

Ryuko: Uh Y/n you okay?

Ryuko snapped her fingers a few times in front of his face trying to snap him out of his self-induced trance.

Ryuko: hey Earth to Y/n Winchester are you there buddy?

Soon enough Y/n Winchester regained his senses and finally answered Ryuko.

Y/n: oh sorry I was just a little shell-shocked I've never had anyone ever tell me they love me, is it really true? Do you really love me?

Ryuko: well of course I do I wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it I love you with all my heart, so what's your answer?

Y/n: my answer?

Ryuko: yeah do you love me back or did I just make myself look like a giant idiot?

Y/n instantly grabbed Ryuko and kissed her she was pleasantly surprised by the sudden contact and she accepted it instantly she was now more happy than she's ever been in her whole life never before in her whole life was she as happy as she is in this one moment in time the two of them separated for air and they looked at each other smiling.

Y/n: I learned that from the pizza man.

Ryuko: say what now?

Y/n: does this mean we're dating?

Ryuko: you bet your angelic ass it does!

After that was all said and done everyone sat down to a delightful family dinner it was absolutely amazing for the first time in her life Ryuko Matoi had everything she ever wanted she had a family she had a wonderful magnificent boyfriend who could kick ass and take names and most importantly she was the happiest she had ever been in her whole life after dinner was done Ryuko decided to take a bath when she got into the bath both Mataro and Barazo had perverted Expressions on their faces and were about to go spy on Ryuko but before they could Y/n pulled out his Seraph blade and stabbed it into the table he had a psychotic expression on his face that could scare any angel of Heaven or demon of Hell into submission.

Y/n: just a little tip gentleman I'm a Nephilim and I have enough power to blow not only you both but this entire Academy straight to hell so if you dare for even a single nanosecond decide to spy on my girlfriend in the bath I will send the both of you straight to hell am I understood?

The two perverts quickly nodded their heads in confirmation that they understood.

Y/n: now that we're all in agreement we can all be buddies.

Y/n pulled his Seraph blade out of the table and put it back in its holster out of nowhere his phone started to ring immediately picked up his phone and he saw it was none other than his dad Dean Winchester.

Y/n: could you all excuse me for a minute my dad calling.

Y/n immediately stepped out of the room and answered his phone.