Grey Snow

A/n

I have decided to change the date of time to 1864 now, enjoy the story :)

Camila searches the ground as she looks for firewood so she can bring it back to her tribe.

"Is that good enough?" Camila asks her brother.

"I think this is good for now. If we need more father will just send us to get some more firewood," Shawn says.

Both siblings walk over to the camp as they head to the center, setting the firewood down.

Their father exits the chieftain's tent and walks over to his children. "You guys did good," Alejandro smiles.

"Do you need more, papi?" Camila asks.

"No. This is good for now," Alejandro smiles. He turns to his son and clasps his shoulder. "Help me, son," He says.

"Yes, father," Shawn nods.

The fire is now crackling as Camila sits down next to her brother as snowflakes fall all around them.

"I always liked the snow," Camila smiles.

"Yeah because our best memories as a family took place when it snowed," Shawn smiles.

"And they will always continue," Camila hugs her brother's arm.

Camila's POV

"Are you okay?"

I turn around to see Miss Jauregui leaning against the doorway of my room. "Yeah," I nod.

"You do not look like it. I do not mean to pry," Miss Jauregui steps into the room.

"Is it snowing in Tennessee?" I ask.

"Yes. I came here to tell you to pack some warm clothes but it seems you did not hear me," Miss Jauregui nods.

"I was lost in my thoughts," I walk over to my bed and put on my cloak.

"Miss Jauregui, the carriage is ready," Sir Niall appears at the doorway.

"Load Miss Cabello's bags into the carriage," Miss Jauregui orders.

"Yes, ma'am," Sir Niall nods and takes my bags.

"Thinking about your family?" Miss Jauregui turns back to me.

"I have never spent a single time of snow without them," I frown.

"Where was your main camp?" Miss Jauregui asks.

"We had many camps. We had one here in Florida but our main ones were in the upper states," I inform.

"No wonder that cloak looks warm," Miss Jauregui smiles.

"Yes," I clutch some of my cloak in my hand.

"The carriage is ready so we should be going," Miss Jauregui clears her throat.

Nashville, Tennessee...

Lauren's POV

The carriage door opens as Mr. Gosling helps me out. Mr. Somerholder, Mr. Efron, and Mr. Neverson rode horses while Miss Cabello and I rode in the carriage.

It took a couple of days but we are finally in front of Sir David's estate. Mr. Gosling helps Miss Cabello out and starts to take out all of the luggage.

"It is colder than it was last year," I shiver but thanks to my warm coat it was slightly.

"Wow. I have never seen Nashville like this. I have always seen the same plot of land with snow," Miss Cabello smiles.