To The Death

A/n

This whole chapter will be in third person POV, enjoy!

----------

Everyone watches as down below, the guards take off the chains around Alejandro's and Eli's wrists and ankles.

The guards back away and throw two weapons down on the ground, one for Eli and one for Alejandro.

Beside Eli, a machete, beside Alejandro, one brass knuckle.

The guards leave the fighting grounds, closing the heavy wooden double doors.

The crowd erupts into yelling, cheering, clapping, and whistling as both men in the fighting grounds pick up their weapons.

"What are we going to do, Alejandro?" Eli speaks softly.

"We fight," Alejandro says.

"But the one that is defeated at the end needs to surrender to their fate," Eli says.

"Let us not talk about that. Just fight and give them a show. We will figure out what we will do," Alejandro says.

"Okay," Eli nods.

Up above in Lauren's private box, Camila watches worriedly as the two men down below start circling each other, the other waiting for the other to make a move.

"This is so unfair, they only gave my father one brass knuckle," Camila says.

"Cyrus does that to his best fighters. He gives them weapons that would not do much in fighting or defending so people can see how good the fighter is," Lauren says.

"This is why Cyrus is a sick man. This place needs to shut down for the amount of deaths that happened in here," Tom speaks behind them.

"The President cannot do much right now given that the South does whatever they want and with war looming between both sides, this place is of the least concern for him right now," Lauren says.

Down below, Alejandro dodges a slash from Eli's machete as he kicks the weapon out of the man's hand.

The crowd erupts into cheers as Alejandro punches Eli hard on the stomach with the brass knuckle, knocking Eli down to the ground.

Alejandro picks up the machete and raises it in the air, ready to stab it through Eli's shoulder but the dark-skinned man kicks the Mexican's legs out from under him.

The machete falls from Alejandro's hand and lands a good distance away from both men.

They look at each other and both of them brawl their way towards the weapon.

When they reach it, Alejandro drops Eli but the dark-skinned man was able to grab ahold of the Mexican's shirt so they both drop to the floor.

Alejandro delivers a punch on Eli's jaw as blood trickles out of his nose but the dark-skinned man headbutts Alejandro who falls off from on top of him.

Camila hides her face in her hands at the sight of this as Lauren scoots closer and wraps her arms around the brunette.

"You do not have to watch, my love," Lauren whispers.

"I want to and I do need to," Camila says.

"If you are sure," Lauren pulls away.

On the fighting grounds, Alejandro won the machete as he slams the handle end of it against the side of Eli's head.

Eli falls to the ground as blood pours out from the side of his head.

Both men are bruised, bleeding, and tired as all the fight they have in them is quickly draining.