First Target

"What is it, father?" Camila walks into her father's tent with her brother.

"I have figured out who stole our supplies," Alejandro says.

"Who?" Shawn asks.

"One of the closest members to the chieftain of our enemy tribe," Alejandro said.

"But how did they know about our supply?" Camila asks.

"We may have a traitor in our tribe. Shawn, Camila... You two go and retrieve our supplies back. You guys are amazing in blending in with the shadows," Alejandro says.

"And what are you going to do?" Shawn asks.

"Find out who this traitor is. Be safe my dear children," Alejandro squeezes Shawn's shoulder and kisses Camila on the forehead before leaving his tent.

"Let us go, brother," Camila says.

"Right behind you," Shawn says.

Camila's POV

We all enter Mr. Beckham's office as he takes out some files from one of his desk drawers.

"We need to be cautious and silent. We are at the brink of war and with us doing this it will only push it onward," Mr. Beckham says.

"So Colonel Aquila is not the highest-ranked in Lieutenant Colonel's circle?" Miss Jauregui asks.

"Colonel Aquila is a much higher rank than the Lieutenant Colonel but they are both the General's most trusted men. We need to start short," Mr. Beckham says.

"Like who?" I ask.

"The Major. He is lower than Colonel Aquila and the Lieutenant Colonel but he is still a crucial asset," Mr. Beckham says.

"Who is the highest in that circle?" Sir Zac asks.

"The Major General," Mr. Beckham answers.

"Do we have any leads?" Sir Ian asks.

"The Major is going to be here in Tennessee. He is going to an inn by night time," Mr. Beckham informs.

"That is great," I smile.

"And why is that, Miss Cabello?" Mr. Beckham looks at me.

"I work best in the shadows. I was always able to blend in. The Major would not see me. If you need me to kill him then I can do that swiftly as well," I said.

"You are an interesting tribe member, Miss Cabello," Mr. Beckham says.

"Everything I can do. I learned from my father or I was born with it," I smiled.

"We cannot leave you to do this alone, Miss Camila. Let me help," Sir Trey says.

"Sir Trey, I can do this myself," I said.

"You will need another pair of eyes, Miss Camila," Sir Trey says.

"I think we will all feel more at safe if you had another person assisting you, Miss Cabello," Miss Jauregui speaks.

"I can go if you will like. With me an ex-Union fighter, we surely would not be spotted," Sir Zac says.

"Best to keep the numbers small when going in but you can watch from afar or be inside the bar," I said.

"Sir David and I will have that covered. That inn is well... Made for people more like me and him," Miss Jauregui says.

"Yes but... Mr. Efron can work with you guys from the outside and Mr. Somerhalder as well. Mr. Somerhalder we will need to take the Major's carriage, make sure he does not have a way to escape," Mr. Beckham says.

"I will be with Sir Trey and Miss Camila in case the Major has any weapons on him," Sir Zac says.

"Madams and gents, onward," Mr. Beckham says.