11

Billie comes into the room. 

"It's time to eat, Brooke," she says softly.

I groan and sit up. Something feels a little off, but I ignore it. I'm probably just feeling sick from starving for so long. I follow her to the kitchen, where we sit down at the table. I stare down at my Froot Loops in shock while she begins to devour her burrito. Two bites in, she looks up at me. She finishes chewing and swallowing before she says anything to me.

"Is everything alright?" she asks.

"I, uh, think so," I say. 

I pick up my spoon and lift up the Froot Loops. I let out a gasp. They aren't really Fruit Loops: they're teeth in a bowl of blood. I drop the spoon and push the bowl away from me. I look up at Billie. To my surprise, she's smirking.

"What's the matter, Brooke?"

"Um . . . n-nothing's wrong, Billie,' I reply shakily. "I'm just not feeling the best. It's pretty hot in here!"

"Oh, I'm sure it is," she says. I look up at her again and see that her eyes are completely black, and she's wearing white like she did in "Bury a Friend." She smiles, revealing teeth as knives. She approaches me and grips my shoulders tightly so I can't move, forcing me to stand up so I'm looking her in the eyes. 

And then she opens her mouth as wide as she can, moving my head towards her cavern.

The last sound I can make is a scream before everything goes black.