31

I immediately pull up to the house located at Town Center with a taser that I stole from Finneas. After all, with having to deal with stalkers, I may need it. But I don't need it to deal with a stalker. Nope, I have to save my sister. I put it in my pocket and walk up to the door. 

I'm at the front door, Brooke. Stay calm. I'm coming for you.

Once again, no reply. I storm to the front door and begin banging on it. The door opens, revealing a drunk man. I can smell it on his breath. I remind myself that I'm doing all of this for Brooke.

"Can I help you?" he asks, letting out a small belch underneath his breath.

I wince in disgust. "Um, does a Brooke live here?" I ask, not knowing her name.

He nods. "Yeah. What about her?"

I reach in my pocket and pull out the taser, pointing it at him. He chuckles. 

"What do you expect to do with a little flimsy Nerf gun like that?"

I lose my cool and put my finger on the trigger. 

"You listen to me and you listen to me right now! You are going to take her to me and you are going to give her back to me. If you don't, I'm going to pull the trigger."

He just chuckles again. "Why would I give you Brooke? You owe me something."

I pull the trigger and watch as the electricity goes into his chest. He jerks for a while and then falls to the ground. I smile.

"I'm gonna have to thank Finn later," I chuckle. 

But then I realize: he didn't tell me where Brooke is.

What am I going to do now?