Chapter 64

I didn't even realize it but this story reached 100 K reads. As you may have realized this story will soon come to an end and I have the perfect way I want to end it.

We all finished up eating breakfast and sat down on the couches.

Ahri: "Should we call them over right now?"

Me: "No not yet."

Ahri: "Are you sure?"

Me: "Of course, I would rather spoil all of you right now."

Akali: "Spoil us?"

Me: "Mhmm I'm willing to do anything any of you want."

Everyone stayed silent which kinda made it awkward.

Akali: "I want you to give me a hug."

I got up and walked in front of akali, I wrap my arms around her. Her hands slid under my arms and onto my back. I patted and rubbed her back slowly. She instantly relaxed and closed her eyes. After about a minute I pull away and speak

Me: "How would all of you like a massage?"

They all seemed surprised but all of them stood up soon after. They dragged me to ahri's bedroom. Each of them laid down with their backs facing me. I hear flapping behind me and Ari landed on my shoulder.

Me: "Hello my favorite feathery friend."

Ari squawked and nestled down on my neck.

Ahri: "Wait actually we should take off our shirts."

I should really grab the oil now that I'm thinking about it.

I teleport to my old room and looked around for a bit. I opened my drawer and found some oil. Perfect

I run back to ahri's room. Each of them had their shirts off. I put some oil on my hand and rub my hands together. I slowly press my hand into ahri's back. I press my thumb into her lower back and slowly pushed up.

I rubbed circles into her shoulders, I then switched over and use my whole hand to push up her back. After a few minutes of switching massaging moves I moved on to akali. I repeated the same motions but focused much more on her shoulders.

Me: "Quiet a bit of tension hmm."

Akali: "I have been working hard hun."

Me: "I'm sure you have, it seems like all of you need a break."

Ahri: "We were planning to go on a vacation."

Akali: "We were?"

Evelynn nodded

Evelynn: "Yeah we wanted to go to the coast and hit the beaches for a bit."

I finally switched over to evelynn and noticed most of her tension is lower back. I focus more on it and she relaxes greatly. Another few minutes passed and I switched over to kai'sa.

Kai'sa didn't really have to much tension in her back. I mostly spread the massage all over her back.

Kai'sa: "Y/n?"

Me: "Yeah?"

She blushed

Kai'sa: "Do you mind getting my legs instead?"

Me: "Sure no problem."

I grab a bit more oil and rub it into my hand. Kai'sa pulls up her pants higher, showing off her legs much more. As soon as my hand goes down on her leg I notice how tense they are. I push in with my thumb and run my hand across the back of her leg and up to the back of her thigh.