Chapter 3

God I hate mornings I think to myself as I get up groggily I check the time it was 8:34 I got up off the floor and took a shower I then continued with my morning routine not bothering to wake up b/f/n and just letting her rest. I closed my door and exited quietly remembering to change p/n's food and water bowls and grabbing a peanut for him he was surprisingly still asleep so I just quickly swapped everything out and put the peanut inside his food bowl. I walk outside and take a breath of fresh air it was now 8:55 I sat around messing around with my phone for a few minutes.

Time skip 5 minutes brought to you by raid shadow legends

I see the limo and teleport to the front door letting my self in as we drive off the girls had a look of slight discomfort.
Suddenly kai'sa asked me "s-so what would you l-like to do" I hadn't really thought that far so I answered " I don't know you gals choose" they all had a slight look of relief on their face but we're still a bit skeptical then ahri spoke "you sure y/n, you don't want to see our stuff or see our studio" I responded "nah plus it's you're day off feel free to mess around as you like" ahri's ears perked up she excitedly stated " Then we are going to the mall this is gonna be so much fun" I found her reaction funny swing her act so childish I didn't mind so I sat back and relaxed. I pulled out my ear buds and placed them in my ears listening to my music and dozing off slightly.

Warmth something was wrapped around me it felt nice so I slightly snuggled against it not fully aware of what was happening. I heard giggling I open my eyes and start to see tails wrapped around me it took me a few moments to process what happened I suddenly heard ahri's voice soothingly telling me to go back to sleep I felt her hands run through my hair petting my ears as it went. Now fully conscious I sat up to be met with the group laughing and giggling at me. I didn't have too much of a reaction this slightly upset evelynn she spoke " aww no reaction I would've preferred to at least see a blush~" I didn't really care but I did ask if we made it to the mall between my yawn. Evelynn nodes yes I turn to ahri a smile was present on her face "so did you enjoy your little nap y/n" I responded truthfully " yeah definitely the best nap I ever had 10/10 would nap on your tails again" this earned a laugh from the group.

Everyone put on disguises except for me we then entered the mall i excused my self and went off on my own they said to meet them at the ramen place in the mall because akali suggested it.

I walk off on my own marking a chair in the mall and teleporting home I put on a mask with two dark X's for the eyes and a smile for the mouth the whole mask was white except for the X's and the smile. I grabbed my guitar and teleported back to the mall using the drums that were already there I began to play music

(Btw you are grandson in this universe as on you wrote the music if you don't know he he is GTFO)

The song finished up and everyone was staring at me before they began to clap and ask for an encore

Time skip an hour

I finished up and took off my mask and hid it in my hoodie. I walk into the ramen shop and order some spicy ramen I spot their group and walk over to their table but as I do the mask drops out of my hoodie and slides on the floor ahri then picks it up and looks at it for a moment before handing it back. We are in silence for a few minutes before ahri asks a question I hoped she wouldn't "so what's up with the mask" I responded back slightly nervous "oh nothing I just bought It the other day because I thought it looked cool." Akali who was sitting next to me spoke up next "really I haven't seen that mask around anywhere it looks cool mind if you show me where you bought it."

The other girls suddenly turn to look at me I get very nervous then akali speaks up again" you didn't buy the mask did you" I look away for a moment contemplating if I should teleport home. Then out of nowhere kai'sa speaks up "w-we like the music you made and we were wondering if you would l-like some help" kai'sa said in quiet almost whisper like tone. I was slightly stunned the idols actually liked my songs. I though for a moment before asking "what do you mean by help." Evelynn responded we want to help you by getting you manger y/n" her voice not her usual one. I look at the for a moment slightly shocked ultimately I agreed and accepted their help.we finished eating and we went to the limo and got in.

Time skip till after meeting the manager cuz he is irrelevant to the story

Once again I was back in the limo I was going to have my music published by my manager Tom he was a nice guy seemed like he had done this business for a long time. We were in the limo and then ahri spoke "y/n we didn't exactly do this only for you there I a catch" I was way too happy I got singed so I didn't really care and asked "what do you want me to do" she smile and responded "we all decided that you won't only be a solo artist, we want you to be part of our group." I look at her in the eyes and nodded she continued " since you are going to be a part of our group you will have to move in with us, and before you ask you will still be allowed to work on your own music, but when she write a song you will have to be a part of it." A smile was plastered on my face I bowed slightly to ahri and thanked her for everything she did she smiled and said "hey it's no problem our people will help you pack your stuff we already have a room ready."

I thanked them one last time as I got off and entered my house p/n was finally awake so I gave him a few pets I hoped in the kitchen and grabbed him a peanut I threw it towards him and he caught it with his beak. I went into my room to find my bed made and a note on my desk it read "thanks for letting me stay y/n I'll see you next week at school." I smile and lay down on my bed closing my eyes it was still early but I didn't care today was a long and exhausting day so I fell asleep in a matter of minutes.