Chapter 20 - Fox's Mate

First off this story contains a lemon so yknow. Second this is the fourth out of faith chapters promised. Third look at the picture above, ahri is thicker than a bowl of oatmeal.

I woke up already feeling the effects of the heat. I need to avoid the Idols at all costs. I quickly headed for the shower. I wanted to try and calm down so I turned on the shower head quickly getting in. This time I put the water to cold I wanted to stay up today. I need to be tactical and use the clones along with my teleportation maybe I can pull this off.

Ok but who should I avoid the most? Evelynn I shouldn't have even asked. I ran into my room spooking p/n he squawked at me and flaped his wings.

Me: "Shhhh quiet down p/n Ill get you some peanuts later."

I had run out of peanuts but p/n didn't know that yet. He might try and backstab me if I don't get him some. I put on some clothes and p/n was now pacified knowing that he would get some peanuts later. I exited my room still being cautious and weary. I walk into the kitchen and see kai'sa cooking. I walk behind her hugging her and taking in her sweet scent. She smells so good~ NO bad y/n I have to let her go. I let go of kai'sa she turns to face me with a small blush on her face.

Kai'sa: "D-did you enjoy that hug or would you l-like another."

I tried to calm my self a bit while I do enjoy getting a good hug in this situation it's a very bad thing.

Me: "No I think that was enough, but If you want you can come by my bedroom later~"

I slightly pushed her against a wall she was an absolute blushing mess and she was stuttering. OH MY GOD Y/N CHILL YOU HORNY FOX. I laughed and tried to play it off as a joke. She looked to relax a bit and laughed a bit along with me. I sat at the dining table and a few minutes later she finished cooking up the food.

Everyone else came out of there rooms and went to the dining room. Evelynn picked me up and placed me in her lap hugging me tightly. I let out a small whimper but I think she heard it.

Evelynn: "Oh am I hugging you too tight sweety?"

Me: "No in fact I would love it if you kiss me too my love~"

Oh shit I may have just doomed my self. Evelynn chuckled and let out her smirk

Evelynn: "Finally being honest with ourselves y/n~"

She turned me around quickly and smashed her lips against mine our tongues swirling around each other she was petting my ears. It feels so good~ she caressed my face I could tell she felt the heat radiating off of me.

Evelynn: "Sweety are you okay you're burning up."

She said in a worried tone I quickly nodded but I excused my self. I teleported into my room barely able to contain my lust my legs were shaking I wanted to rip off her clothes and pound her Into another dimension. I smashed my face against the pillow trying to calm my self. But all I could think about was Evelynn and the pleasure I could've had. I created a clone and had him pose as me. I stayed up in my room for an hour before going back down.

Ahri: "You sly little fox."

I turn behind me and see ahri she pulls me into a hug.

Ahri: "I knew you were acting suspicious so what's actually happening."

She was holding me in a very agressive manner she kept sniffing me and nibbling on my ear I let out a small moan.

Ahri: "So you're in heat too are you?"

Wait in heat "too" didn't that imply that she- a blush appears on my face

Me: "Yes I'm in heat r-right now."