Chapter 18

5.25 k reads that's a lot so how about another part eh?

How did I end up like this. Instead of letting me sit down in the passenger seat evelynn decided her lap was a better seat. She stopped at a red light taking this time to tease me. I felt her "assets" press against my back. Her chin sitting on top of my head her arms wrapped around me hugging me tight. She was so much bigger than me her whole body wrapped around me like a blanket while it felt nice it's was still a bit bothersome getting teased all the time. She started nibbling on my ears. My heat is coming up tommorow I really need to stay away from Evelynn.

The light turned green and instead of letting me go she used her tails to drive the car. Paying attention to the road she was still driving perfectly. Soon enough we came across another red light. She turned me around staring into my eyes. She slowly leans in and gives me a kiss. She pulls away shortly after. She placed her hand against my check caressing it.

Evelynn: "You know y/n I could literally do anything to you anytime I wanted and if you even thought of telling someone I could end your career."

Seeing right through what she was saying I responded quickly without a second of hesitation.

Me: "Do you know how many guys are better than me?"

She looked confused but I further elaborated

Me: "There are thousands of guys who are smarter than me bigger than me taller than me better people than me."

She looked like she was about to speak but I didn't allow it quickly speaking again.

Me: "Yet you chose me, you've already had sex with me which is always what you go after a quick fling before dropping a guy. Yet you've stuck by me, I'm fully aware you could end me but if you really wanted to you would have done it back then."

She stayed silent for a few moments before quickly driving to the penthouse we weren't too far away only a block so she parked the car and locked the doors. Her golden yellow eyes staring into mine she smiled.

Evelynn: "That's what I adore about you y/n you're so intoxicating you gave me a small taste of you and I can't help but come back for more."

She blushed for a moment and then she caressed my cheek

Evelynn: You're so perfect I can't imagine living anymore without you by our side Im so glad we found you y/n you are one of a kind, I, I love you."

A blush covered my face she hugged me instead of a tight grasp it was a soft hold her hands gently surrounded me. It was almost like she was telling me I could leave the hug whenever I wanted. What felt like hours had passed both of us just in each other's arms. I almost fell asleep the warm feeling she radiated was incredibly relaxing. Eventually we broke the hug and went inside the penthouse.

I enter to see akali pacing she spotted me and quickly dragged me to her room.

Akali: "Where were you."

She spoke in a strict tone sounding almost angry. I spoke quickly hoping she wasn't too angry.

Me: "Me and evelynn went out to grab breakfast."

Akali: "Of course you're spending time with her."

That time she spoke in a quiet and sad tone.

Me: "Hey akali are you okay."

I saw a few tears drop from her eyes it broke my heart to see my lover crying. I hugged her and wiped her tears away.

Me: "Akali I'm sorry please don't cry."

She spoke in a broken and sad voice

Akali: "D-did you even mean it when you said you l-loved m-me."

My heart broke even more I fixed my self up while wiping her tears.

Me: "Of course I did I love you akali and nothing can change that."

She hugged me her tears slightly stained my shirt I comforted her and I teleported onto her bed.

Akali: "Why does it always seem like I'm never e-enough for y-you. You always seems to be spending more time with them than you do me."

A seroius expression was now on my face I let go of akali I wiped a few more years and looked at her in they eyes. She stayed still her breaths nearly silent.

Me: "Just because I spend time with them didn't mean I love you any less as a matter a fact."

I leaned in and gave her a kiss she almost instantly returned it.

Me: "No matter what you did to me I would always continue to love you. So don't cry because I'm not with you be happy because you know I will always have you're back."

She stopped crying and was just sniffling now.

Akali: "I-Im pretty pathetic crying in front of you."

I hugged her closer

Me: "A few tears won't change my opinion of you akali."

She faced me a smile plastered on her face.

Akali: "I love you so much y/n."

Me: "So do I akali."

She hugged me tighter than before I took off her cap and gently stroked her hair it wasn't in it's usual style. She pushed me onto the bed her face was buried on my chest.

Me: "Hey akali do you want a massage."

Akali: "You're a masseuse?"

I chuckled slightly before speaking again

Me: "I wouldn't say I'm a masseuse but I do know how to give an o.k. massage."

She nodded and laid on the bed taking of her shirt and unclipping her bra so it wouldn't get in the way. I found some oil and placed it on my hands making sure to rub my hands together to warm up my hands a bit. I gently pressed into her back making sure to apply pressure onto her most tense area's. Her back had a lot of tension I made sure to apply a bit more pressure especially on the shoulders and lower back.

Akali: "mhh it feels so relaxing y/n."

I chuckled but continued to massage her back. After fifteen about 15 minutes I hear the door open.

Evelynn: "Hey y/n I forgot to tell you-"

She stopped swing what looked like me on top of akali looking like we were about to do something that shouldn't be shared. Evelynn processed what she was seeing quickly what I was actually doing.

Evelynn: "I didn't know you knew how to do massaged. Well that dosen't matter for now, I was coming to tell you that you have an interview on the Draven Show tonight."

Me: "O-oh yeah okay I'll be sure to be ready by then."

Evelynn nodded and exited the room. I asked is she wanted me to continue but she said no. I quickly got off of her and washed my hands in the restroom. I was left her bathroom and was about to exit but she pulled me back and picked me up. She placed me on her bed throwing the blanket on top of me.

Akali: "You need your rest y/n sleep for now."

I didn't complain and snuggled up closer to her. She gave me a few pets quickly making me fall asleep.