Chapter 15

And this makes 7 chapters in a week a new record I hope you enjoy.

Akali left after a bit with evelynn to pick up her bike. Ahri also left to do something in the studio I think it has to do with my music. I felt guilty and said that I could go instead but she refused and told me to relax for today. This left me alone with kai'sa I didn't really mind mostly staying to my self and watching the show.

Kai'sa: "H-hey y/n y-you mind if I sit down."

Me: "Go ahead I don't mind."

I scooted down a bit so she could sit. I was laying down but I'm still short so she had a bit of space. We continued to watch the show in silence. I then felt something touch my head, my ears perked up I knew it was kai'sa she ran her hand through my hair every now and then she would pet my ears. I didn't mind, in fact I kind of enjoyed it so I continued to watch the show. She stopped after a few moments, she got off the couch and a few seconds later came back with a blanket. It was big and fluffy and it had a deep purple color.

She placed the blanket on top of me, I was kinda cold without akali here to snuggle with. She picked up my head I was gonna protest but she quickly put me down on her lap. It was like laying on a comfortable pillow. She started to do the same thing she did a few minutes ago running her hand through my hair and petting my ears. I continued to watch the show I was pressed up against kai'sa giving my neck and head more support.

Me: "Hey kai'sa not that I don't appreciate a good pet but don't you want to lay down?"

Kai'sa: "A-are you sure you want me to?"

Me: "Of course this is your house after all I would hate to make you feel uncomfortable."

I got off her lap and she laid down in front of me. She scooted down so I could still see the show. Why are the Idols so frickin tall. I hugged her like a pillow by instict I quickly let her go and apologized.

Kai'sa: "N-no it's okay you can hug me if you w-want to."

I hugged her again laying my head on top of hers. She turned around and hugged me from the front her head was now against the side of my neck and her hands wrapped around my back and under my arms.

Kai'sa: "Y-you're so soft y/n I'm sorry if this makes you uncomfortable."

Me: "No it's fine I actually kinda like this."

I hugged her back pulling her body closer both of our bodies pressed against each other the warmth being very enjoyable. She raised her head showing her face she was blushing, I took this time to really take in her features she looked like a goddess so beautiful. By instinct I place my hand against her cheek she flinched slightly but leaned against my hand. Our faces were centimeters I stared at her lips I was about to lean in to kiss I slowly leaned in to make sure she knew what I was going to do. She didn't try and stop so I placed a gentle kiss against her lips it didn't last very long but It was still a good kiss. She let go of me and hid her face on her hands I could still see her blush.

I gently grabbed her wrists and separated her hands from her face. She was still blushing and didn't look me in the eyes.

Me: "did you... enjoy it?"

Her blush growing more but I saw her nod her head slightly.

Me: "Would you like another?"

She turned now to look me more in the eye and said in a quite almost inaudible tone.

Kai'sa: "I-i w-would like one m-more y/n"

I leaned in again kai'sa closed her eyes and also leaned in. Our lips met once again this time for a little longer. At this point the show didn't really matter so I turned off the TV. After a few moments I pulled away she had a bit of a sad look on her face.

Kai'sa: "I know you don't like me how you like the others, I'm not as pretty as evelynn or as cute as ahri or even as cool as akali you don't have to pretend to like me."

I had a slight look of confusion before I spoke up

Me: "Kai'sa I like you just as much as I do akali and evelynn why wouldn't I, your a wonderful person to be with most men would kill to have such a wonderful partner like you."

She blushed and placed her face against my chest.

Kai'sa: "You're just saying that to make me feel better."

I hugged her closer running my hand through her hair this time.

Me: "How many times would I have to say that I enjoy spending time with you for you to believe me."

She stayed quiet her face still against my chest. With my free hand I lifted her face up so I could look her in eyes. I gave her a small kiss this time to the forehead.

Me: "I would love to spend the rest of forever with you with all of you actually nothing would make me happier."

She looked a bit stunned at first before speaking

Kai'sa: "If you really mean it then give me another kiss."

Her tone was slightly demanding this time I chuckled a bit before saying

Me: "If you wanted another kiss you could've just said so."

Her blush intensified I leaned in and capture her lips for a third time. This kiss was much more passionate than the other two. It was almost like saying "I love you so much" without saying a single word I hugged her and she hugged back. What felt like an eternity passed and we eventually parted. She stared at my eyes in a almost dazed state.

Kai'sa: "Y/n I-"

She was cut off by a loud bang I turned releasing kai'sa It was akali and evelynn.

Evelynn: "Aww y/n weren't you satisfied with just us~ you're making me jealous~"

I could tell akali mirrored her thoughts so I quickly jumped off the couch. And gave them both a small kiss. First akali I gave one to akali then when I gave one to evelynn and was going to walk away she pulled me back.

Evelynn: "You didn't think that little kiss would satisfy me did you~"

She pulled me in and smashed her lips against mine shoving her tongue inside my mouth I battled for dominance but I was caught off guard and she won exploring my mouth. After a few moments she pulled away a string of saliva connecting our lips.

Evelynn: "For the record that's how I want my kisses from now on."

I blushed and gave her a nod

Evelynn: "Ah yes and before I forget get ready to go to a party a lot of artist will be there, I usually wouldn't want anyone to go but in this case I owe the guy and I told him we would show up."

I nodded again and laid back down on the couch akali joined me but kai'sa seemed to have dissapeared. I wonder what she was trying to tell me.