Chapter 50

So did ya miss me? no? That's fine.

We finished watching the movie together we all left to our rooms. Well in my case I left towards ahri's room. I grab a quick shower before I sleep. Ahri walked into the shower a few minutes later. She joined me and we showered together. It didn't take too long and we soon headed out ready for bed. I pick her and teleport us onto her bed.

I laid down and she laid down in front of me. I come closer to her and wrap my tail around her leg. She smiles and hugs me in close wrapping her tails around me. I thought about evelynn and why she looked so sad maybe ahri knows.

Me: "Hey ahri do you know why evelynn was sad today."

She took a few moments to process before speaking in her usual happy tone.

Ahri: "Well it's her time of the month as the boys would say it."

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh that makes sense huh guess I was worried for nothing. I stayed silent and just hugged ahri and awaited the dreams.

Ahri: "I love you y/n."

I nuzzle into her neck

Me: "I love you too foxy."

I closed my eyes and let all thoughts slowly fade away.

I wake up and I know Gila is here now. I clear away everything leaving the same table and chair as last time in this empty void. Soon after Gila materializes and sits down.

Me: "Ah yes before I forget evelynn has a message for you."

She hummed and quickly asked what the message was

Me: "She said I found my cinnamon bun something like that."

Gila had a look of shock on her face tears started to stream down her face.

Me: "Eh? I didn't mean to make you cry was it something I said."

Gila: "No no I'm just so proud of her she finally found the one."

Me: "Whose the one?"

She laughed for a few moments

Gila: "Men these days are so dense she said that you were the one."

Me: "The one what I'm so confused."

She again laughed and after a few moments sighed.

Gila: "She said she loves you with all her heart I don't know if I can put it more blunt than that little one."

I blushed slightly of embarrassment I clear my throat.

Me: "So why are you here this time."

Gila: "No particular reason but if it makes you feel better I do find your company enjoyable."

Me: "Hmm thanks I get that a lot."

Gila: "Although if you wish I could teach you something's while we are here."

Me: "Like what?"

Gila: "You are aware that you are a fox vastaya."

You don't say

Gila: "I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that, you fox vastayas have a special ability, the ability to steal."

Me: "Steal? You care to elaborate on that."

She nodded

Gila: "Fox vastaya can steal the abilities and physical strength of others."

Me: "Wow really?! that's so cool can you teach me how!"

She giggled

Gila: "Calm down little one it will come with time and I will teach you how to use it."

She grabbed my hand and her face turned serious

Gila: "Before any training begins I need you to make me a promise."

I nod my head

Gila: "Promise me you won't use this power irresponsibly it is very dangerous, one wrong move and you could hurt yourself or others."

Me: "I promise I will use the power responsibly."

There was an eerie silence for a few moments before she smiled. We spent the rest of the time in the dream world training. I managed to gain the ability to use two new powers Steal and fox hunt.

Gila: "Take care of yourself y/n the women in your life seem like they need you."

I nodded and thanked her before I woke up for real this time. Ahri was already awake she stared into my eyes. She smiled

Ahri: "You're finally awake took you long enough."

Me: "I guess you could say I was a bit busy but now that dosen't really matter when something much more important is right in front of me."

She giggled and kissed me

Ahri: "We should get going kai'sa already made breakfast."

Me: "I'll be there in a few for now I'll lay down for a minute or two."

She smiled and got off the bed and exited the room. I close my eyes for a few moments letting my brain catch up. I try to use the power I learned. I see a target in front of me my phone wait why didn't my alarm go off oh shit. I get off my bed and put on some fresh clothes hoping to god I wasn't too late. I teleported to the school and I entered inside students were all around.

B/f/n: "Y/n how have you been."

Me: "I've been fine b/f/n really busy so I had to send my clones to school for me speaking of which what day is it today."

B/f/n: "It's Thursday today oh wow, your birthday is just a few days away speaking of I saw the stream."

Me: "Ugh don't remind me my jaw still hurts."

She laughed and we headed off to class

Time skip brought to you by chocolate being better than vanilla

Me and b/f/n walk out laughing I had just pranked the least liked teacher in the school Mr. Burhes. I also preformed a little something in the cafeteria for all my fans in the school.

Me: "Man I kinda missed school, today was fun."

B/f/n agreed and we both said our goodbyes. I teleport home and sat down exhausted from today's events. I mostly messed around for a few minutes until akali came up behind me.

Akali: "Yo what's up y/n."

Me: "Nothing much mostly just chilling."

Ahri then also walks over

Ahri: "Y/n we have some exciting news."