Chapter 59

Read D3S3ASED_story to understand this chapter, the next few chapters won't make sense if you don't check out his latest chapter.

Me and ahri finish up grooming each other and she also finished combing her hair. We decide to just stay in the room for a little bit longer. She taught me how to do the puppy dog eyes. Nice this is gonna be very helpful at some point. I get off the bed and plant a soft kiss on her lips.

Me: "C'mon foxy let's get going."

Ahri: "Nope."

Me: "Huh why not?"

Ahri dashed towards me and now captured my lips in a much more passionate kiss. Her arms and tails wrapped around me. The warm feeling filled my whole body as I melted in to the kiss. After what felt like hours ahri finally pulled away for air.

Ahri: "Mhh just as tasty as I remember."

Me: "Huh?"

I was a blushing mess at this point and avoided eye contact. Ahri giggled at my reaction.

Ahri: "You have to get used to this y/n, but on a serious note we should be heading out."

Me: "Yeah, let's go."

Her tails unwrapped themselves and she let me go. I interlocked my hand with hers and we walked out of the room with her. We hear a commotion down stairs consisting of oohs and ahhs. I was confused and walked faster to check out what was happening. I then see evelynn hugging a random guy.

Me: "Hey you."

The guy turns to me he looked almost exactly like me. I punched him in the jaw and he fell down.

???: "Owwie what was that for."

Me: "Listen kid I don't know who you are but your little cosplay isn't very funny."

???: "Cosplay? I'm all original."

Me: "Hah you have my exact same face and even the same ears and tail although yours are a different color."

I was going to go for a kick when I get a giant sword swing at me. I was nearly hit by the sword but was able to dodge in time.

Me: "Well then looks like we have a fight on our hands."

I've been meaning to try out what Gila taught me.

???: "I don't want to fight you sir, but you leave me no choice."

Evelynn: "Wait why are you fighting."

Me: "Well eve when some random guy is seen hugging your woman a man tends to get pissed off."

???: "What evelynn is my girl."

Me: "You got some fucking balls saying that to me, what's your name."

???: "My name is y/n l/n and yours?"

Me: "Alright kid enough playing around my name is y/n l/n get your own."

I go in for an attack and get punched int he stomach I groan in pain and see akali.

Akali: "At least let the guy explain himself before you attack."

Me: "Ugh you didn't have to hit me that hard to tell me."

Akali: "Sorry hun I tried not to hit you too hard."

She gave me her hand and picked me up. She lead me over to the couch and sat down next to me.

Me: "So then tell me how did you get inside my home."

I heard him sigh

Y/n?: "I was sitting at home relaxing when out of nowhere a black hole appeared and next thing I know I'm here being hugged by eve."

Me: "Eve you said, that means that there must be an evelynn at your home."

Y/n?: "Yes I live with the idols in my home they um do stuff to me."

Me: "Don't tell me I already know and let me guess eve is the worst when it comes to y'know."

He nodded his head

Me: "Well at least that is consistent, but that's does put up two problems one, how will we get you home and two what am I gonna call you."

Hmm I guess mini y/n would work

Me: "I got it I'll call you mini y/n."

Mini y/n: "Does that mean I get to call you big daddy?"

CUT

TAKE 2

Mini y/n: "Does that mean I get to call you big y/n."

Me: "Yeah why not it's accurate."

We both quickly agreed and now practiced calling each other our respective names.

Me: "Sorry ahri looks like I can't go out to the mall with you today I'll need to help mini y/n with finding a house to live in until we can get him home."

Evelynn: "He could live here it does seems easier than going out to find a place to stay as long as he dosen't mind sleeping on the couches."

Mini y/n: "I don't mind, I've slept in worse places than a couch before."

Ahri: "What B-but you said we would go together today."

I felt really guilty I built up her expectations and let her down.

Me: "Um well how about this instead of today we go tommorow and you will have me for he whole day."

She quickly brightened up

Ahri: "You promise?"

Me: "Of course all day tommorow I am yours except for night time that's kai'sas day."

After that we all chatted about the differences between our homes for a while.

Mini y/n: "Evelynn always does y'know to me all the time."

Me: "Yeah same but it seems like your girls are much less calm than mine, evelynn is really the only one that y'know does that to me."

Evelynn: "Oh please don't act like you don't enjoy it."

Me: "If the situations were reversed and I did to you what you do me I would be in prison."

She smirked

Evelynn: "Sucks to be you."

We all laughed and had a great time, I felt a sudden chill go down my spine. I excused my self and went to the bathroom. I feel something running across my body. I look up I to the mirror and see someone who looks like evelynn touching me. I knew exactly who it was

Lana: "Don't scream at least not yet~ come along with me and no one will get hurt."

Me: "Heh I know you've been targeting me, but you should know something, I won't go down without a fight."

Lana: "I love it when men put up a fight it makes it so much more fun when I break them."

I turn around and throw a punch she blocked and kicked me thought the door. I roll to a stop, coughing in pain.

Lana: "You will be mine forever and ever you'll beg for mercy but will receive none."

Me: "Keep dreaming."

She smirked and tree me again before I got the wall I teleport to the living room. This is very very bad.