Chapter 22

I'm feeling hella sick lately so I haven't been able to write much. Still I hope you enjoy the chapter.

School had ended I was planning on heading home but I decided to go to the studio I had two songs almost ready. I quickly teleported inside the studio passing by sona.

Me: "Oh hey what's up sona."

She smiles and pulls out her phone

Sona: "I'm doing fine mostly just waiting for yasuo to finish making a beat for true damage."

Me: "Whose true damage."

Sona: "A new band akali is actually a part of it."

I was slightly shocked she didn't tell me about true damage I pushed the thoughts aside.

Me: "Welp I've got a few song to write so I'll see ya later sona."

She smiled and waved goodbye.

I walk in using a clone he created the beat I already had general ideas for the lyrics and the beat so it didn't take too long. I cleared my throat and drank some water. I was now prepared to sing I gave the clones a nod and he played the beat.

I thought of what's happened recently and let the bars flow.

I would say the song fits perfectly I could have also done the other song but I decided to just do it at home to make sure it was perfect.

I saw sona on the way out and gave her small wave. I walk out of the studio and decided to just walk home. It was a really long walk but I didn't really care I've been slacking lately anyway. But then I got a call from ahri.

Yo what's up ahri

Hey y/n where are you right now

I'm heading home I was at the studio a few moments ago

Oh could you hurry home I have some people here who would like to meet you.

Ok I'll be home soon but how important are these people

They're my parents

Damn I'm going to have to act like a proper adult.

Wait why are your parents here to meet me anyway

Don't worry about that and hurry home

End call

Ok change of plans I teleported home and quickly changed into some better clothes so I wouldn't look like a street thug. I pot on some cologne I wanted to make a good impression on her parents.alright I look a little better now. Just then p/n starts squawking at me.

Me: "shh p/n keep it down."

The bird still looked a little startled but quickly went back to sleep. I decided the best option was to pretend like I just got here. I ran at the wall full speed and flashed behind it. I was now falling off the side of the penthouse I need to time this perfectly because if I don't then I'm dead. The floor was quickly approaching but at the last second I teleported onto the ground stopping the momentum of the fall. I ran inside the penthouse again taking the elevator. I was a little nervous but I quickly composed my self.

I step out of the elevator opening the door to get inside. I see everyone sitting in the living room. I walk inside and ahri pats the area next to her I quickly sit down.

???: "Ah so you're the young man my daughter has taken as her mate."

She looked almost exactly like ahri except she look older but not by much.

???: "It's a pleasure to meet you my name is Elizabeth."

Me: "Oh hello my name is y/n l/n."

I extended my hand and she shook it, then ahri's father spoke.

???: "Aren't you a llitle too small to be with my daughter."

Me: "Aren't you a little too old to be comenting on my relationship."

Her father laughed and ahri scolded me

???: "The name is Jack and for you're information I'm not that old."

Me: "So do all of you not have a last name?"

Elizabeth: "We don't like to use last names so no we don't."

Jack: "So what do you do for a living ahri hasn't given us any information."

Me: "I make music like ahri."

Elizabeth: "Oh my I still remember our daughters first time saying she wanted to be a popstar when she grew up."

Ahri held my hand tighter

Ahri: "Mom stop embarrassing me."

She had a small blush on her face her mother laughed and walked up to me showing me her phone.

Elizabeth: "These pictures are of her as a small child wasn't she adorable."

Me: "Aww ahri you looked so cute back then."

Ahri: "Oh so you want to play that game huh?"

Me: "N-no ma'am."

Her mother continued to show me different pictures I stayed mostly quiet because I knew if I said one thing she would tease me instead. Her parents were really nice but soon enough they left. They really only wanted to meet me to make sure I wasn't a bad guy.

As soon as they left ahri turned to me pouting.

Ahri: "You didn't have to look at every picture."

She was talking in a child like tone

Me: "Glad to see you still have the same attitude from those days."

Ahri quickly spoke not letting me have a moment to tease her without being teased back.

Ahri: "You have a point however you still act like a child not only that but you are the same height as one."

She was giggling at me my ears drooped and I crossed my arms.

Me: "Not funny."

She giggled more but quickly pulled me in for a hug. She laid on top of me wrapping her tails around my body. Like a perfect blanket she then gave me a small kiss.

Ahri: "I love you y/n."

I snuggled up against her rubbing my ears against her slightly.

Me: "I love you too ahri."

I had a small smile on my face I teleported to my room along with Ahri. I made my way out of her grasp and headed to the bathroom. My thoughts were not about ahri it was more about my own parents. I wonder if they were right maybe they don't love me they could just be using me.