Chapter 56

This was originally a lemon chapter but I pushed that back to tease all of you, your welcome.

Y/n PoV

Me: "N-nothing is wrong eve."

I avoided eye contact not wanting to give my self up. Evelynn sighed

Evelynn PoV

Okay hard way it. I scoop him up and take him to my room. He struggled and tried to get me to let him go. I didn't budge and let him down on my bed

Me: "If you know what's good for you I better not see you teleported out or made a clone."

I closed the door and told the girls my plan.

Evelynn: "Ladies I'll distract him for a few moments sneak inside the room and hide, I'll get him to speak."

I go back upstairs and I to my room and see him sitting there. I leave the door and check if he's a clone, he wasn't so I pulled him into a hug. I placed his face againts his chest to both tease him and to make it so he couldn't see.

The girls entered and hid, kai'sa and ahri went under the bed while akali went Into the closet. I let him go and place my hand againts his cheek.

Y/n: "N-not-thing i-is W-wrong."

He was shaking now he didn't look me in the eyes, it sounded more like he was trying to reassure him self.

Y/n PoV

I was scared to look up, scare that I would not be met with Evelynn's face. I kept my eyes down and tried to reassure my self. I saw her raising her hand to punch me. I duck down and cover my head.

Me: "I'm s-sorry E-evelynn I k-know y-you hate my e-ears I p-promise you w-wont have to s-see them a-again p-please d-don't l-leave me too."

I was whimpering and shaking at his point remembering all the gruesome details from the cuts to the salt all the burning pain.

Evelynn: "Y/n I don't hate your ears."

She picked me up and I tried not to look at her.

Evelynn: "I adore you, from your cute little face to your submissive personality and even your aggressive anger you are perfect sweetie."

I didn't look at her, she pulled me closer and hugged me.

Evelynn: "Now tell me sweetie what's wrong."

I closed my eyes taking deep breaths I explained my nightmare to her. I made sure to include as many details as I could. I remembered everything almost like a memory instead of a dream. I finished off the story of my nightmare.

I was crying slightly at this point I was scared of being abandoned again. She started petting me and comforting me. I felt something touch my back, I turn around and see ahri and Kai'sa with sad looks on their faces. I then hear a thud I turn my head and see akali had fallen out of the closet. I laugh a little bit at her before smiling.

I once again closed my eyes and felt my self being hugged by all the girls.

Evelynn: "Next time you have a nightmare like this tell us okay sweetie."

She gently kissed my forehead and I nuzled againts her neck, I nodded after that.

Evelynn: "Do you want some time alone sweetie?"

I nodded again she gave me one more kiss and all of them let me go. I smiled and got a slew of pets and awws in return. They left the room shortly after.

Evelynn PoV

Akali: "Wow that was messed up."

Kai'sa: "You're telling me I couldn't imagine how bad that must've hurt."

Me: "Ladies I've got an idea."

Ahri: "What would that be eve."

I grinned knowing ahri would likely agree.

Me: "Why don't we show y/n a bit more love, we have all had sex with him before so why not all together~ mhh~ I can already hear his cute moans~"

Ahri: "Another round of mating with y/n? I would never pass that up."

Kai'sa: "A-are you s-sure that's a good Idea."

I knew she would need a little more convincing.

Me: "Yes of course we want it show y/n we love him, don't you love him kai?"

She was now blushing but she nodded akali agreed too after that.

Me: "Perfect~ tonight we give y/n the greatest pleasure after a nice and fun day as long as akali dosen't mind giving up today as her night to sleep with y/n."

Akali: "Nah I don't mind I will be getting my turn tommorow anyways."

Ahri: "So where do we take him to we need to kill some time and make a plan."

Me: "Y/n was streaming earlier today right? Why don't we let him stream again, I'll need some time to buy the materials we will need for tonight."

Ahri: "Sounds good I'll go tell him you gals focus on making a plan."

Akali: "Actually wouldn't it make more sense for me to do it because the we can be on the same stream together."

Kai'sa: "She has a point it would buy more time if she streamed with him, none of us can do it because the media would go crazy if they knew all of us were dating y/n."

We all agreed and akali went back inside to talk to y/n.

Akali PoV

Me: "Hey hun do you feel like streaming with me today."

Y/n: "Sure I'm down when and what game though."

Me: "Why not some legends of leagues."

Y/n: "Say less imma have to pull out the tenmo."

I sighed knowing what would happen

Me: "Alright I'll go start up the game."

Y/n PoV

Akali leaves and I started the game up after a few minutes akali gets on too I start up a queue and Invite her she joins and I start to stream on UTube.

Me: "Hellooooo everybody I'm back and now we are going to be playing some legends of leagues but now I'm with akali."

The people in the chat already started I smile and prepare my self for the games ahead.

For those wondering he got ungrounded