Chapter 60

I got into a fighting stance the other y/n did as well.

Mini y/n: "So do you know this woman."

Me: "She's bad news we have to take her down now before anything happens."

Mini y/n: "Got it."

I see electricity flowing out of him, I create my clones and we all begin to fight. I see the other y/n shooting out electricity at lana. She shakes it off and dosen't even seem dazed.

Lana: "Fufufu~ was that supposed to hurt?"

I see lana charge at the other y/n but he dodges and blast her away with ice. Fuck that is awesome. I get the clones to run in different directions. We all ran around teleporting, striking lana then teleporting away. The other y/n provided support by blasting her with ice to force her down or hitting her with electricity.

Me: "Gila said you would be a challenge I'm dissapointed."

I see her smirk and I knew I fucked up.

Lana: "Oh you want a challenge?"

She broke the ice and shot a fire ball at mini me. He barely blocked it, that distracted me and she zoomed past to me. She kicks my knee and I fall to the ground. I barely dodged her stomp after that. I got up and threw a punch she caught it and kneed my stomach. I groan in pain, she was going in for another attack but the clones started to beat on her again. She let go off my hand, the clones relentless assault continued.

She grabs one of the clones snapping his neck. She kicks another clones head clean off the third clone has his jaw ripped off by her. The last one get kicked in the balls and spilt in half. She dashed too me and I was unable to dodge. She slams me againts the floor breaking the floor underneath me. She the goes in for another attack but is stabbed before she finished the motion.

Evelynn: "Sorry sis but this one is mine."

Lana: "You always were such a dissapointment sister."

Lana switches her focus onto evelynn, she takes a swing at her but the other y/n shoots her with some weird red and black goop looking thing.

Lana was now snared by the red and black goop. I build up a lot of momentum and teleport behind lana. I smash my fist againts the back of her head. She seemed a little disoriented for a moment but she quickly snapped out of it and broke free. The other girls joined in akali dashed around throwing kunai at her. Kai'sa was shooting her with weird canon looking things. Ahri was using an orb and throwing It at her.

I had the clones up again and we repeated the same motion of running and teleporting to hit lana. Mini me was throwing everything he had at lana electricity ice the goop and even smoke along with weird glowy stuff.

Lana: "You little insects are nothing to me!"

She breaks out and charges at mini me but the clones teleported to him and teleported him away. I need to use what Gila taught me.

Fox hunt.

I feel a sudden surge of power I focus in on lana specifically. Alright time for the other

Steal.

I focus on the fireball that she threw and made I my own. I created a fireball in my hand and launches it to her.

Akali: "Wow since when could you do that."

Me: "Hah right about now ish."

My excitement was short lived, she grabbed mini me by the throat.