News: Rewriting this book and Radish

Hello, everyone, it's me again! This time I bring some exciting news! As of today, I have joined Radish's writers.

You might be wondering what this means for Kingdom Come and Renegade.

Kingdom Come and Renegade will remain as they are on Wattpad. I plan on cross-posting my stories on there, except Radish will have a slightly different version. Instead of both stories being fanfictions for BTS, they will be turned into original creations made by me. They'll remain fanfictions on Wattpad because that's how I started them, and I intend on keeping it like that.

I do have some news regarding Kingdom Come specifically, though.

I will be rewriting it completely. Admittedly, there are aspects of Kingdom Come I dislike, and I want to correct them. Plus, I feel as though my style has changed over the years. I want to see what I can create now. Kingdom Come will remain on here, including the original version. Once I finish writing the new version, I will upload it as a separate story so that this one can remain. I know some people enjoy this story; I don't wanna take that away from you.

As for Renegade, uploads are on pause for the time being while I get things put together for Radish. I have to if I want to upload it, unfortunately. Once I get everything sorted, I will start uploading once again. In the meantime, know that I am not going to stop writing it. I assume once I get everything sorted, I will have the book finished, so stay tuned for that! I really enjoy writing Renegade and have no plans to abandon it. At most, it will be a few days before I update again.

But wait! I have more news!

When I started Kingdom Come, I wrote it in a way that didn't sit quite right with me. I started my main character already towards the ending point of her journey. I wish to fix that in a way. So, Kingdom Come will become book two, Renegade book three, and a new book will start everything at square one. I will be writing a book based on the beginnings of my main character's journey when she was just a teen. From there, the three-book series will take you on an adventure with her as she experiences every trial and shortcoming that is thrown at her. It'll be a Radish-only thing at first but will also transition to Wattpad.

I know people cannot afford to buy chapters. That's why most of my stories will be crossposted onto here. I am staying on Wattpad, this is where I started, and I will not abandon it. I am just expanding my horizons a bit to other platforms and other ways to sustain myself.

Stay safe, everyone, and keep an eye out for my upcoming creations! I love you all, and thank you for reading!

Bye! I will be back when and if I have more news! Wish me luck!

-Scar.