~~~===100 Reads Special: Missing Love===~~~

"Tae! Tae! Come here!"

Taehyung turned around, created by a smiling brunette woman. Her hazel eyes sparkled like the night sky. A tan arm wrapped around his, pulling him away from his post.

"Sora! I have to stay on post. I could lose my job if I don't!"

"Come on, Tae! Your shift is almost up anyways! Look, there is Taemin now! Let's go!"

Taemin came walking up, laughing at Taehyung's predictment.

"Go on, Tae. I'll take my shift a few minutes early."

Sora squealed, pulling Taehyung away from Taemin. Taehyung laughed, giving Sora a boxy smile. Sora lead him to a quiet place in the garden of the palace. She sat down on the ground, jesturing for Taehyung to do the same. The loving smiled plastered on his face, Taehyung sat beside her, wrapping a strong arm behind her.

"So, Taehyung I have some news..."

Taehyung perked up, it was obviously serious --- Sora never uses his full name unless it was. He looked at her concerned, rubbing her shoulder gently.

"Is everything alright?"

Sora nodded, tears falling down her face.

"I'm pregnant."

Taehyung looked at her shocked, which exploded to joy.

"REALLY?! THIS IS AMAZING! OH MY GODS, I'M GOING TO BE A FATHER!"

Sora laughed at his response, hugging him tightly. Taehyung planted a kiss on her brown locks, squeezing her. Sora looked up at him with teary eyes, smiling.

"I love you, Taehyung."

"I love you more, Sora."

That day was the second happiest day of his life. The happiest day of his life was when their daughter, Yumi, was born.

But happiness fades fast.

It always does.

Sora and Yumi were taken from him.

All because he is Blessed.

The Normals didn't want one of them to be tainted by a Blessed.

They took Sora and Yumi to somewhere in the kingdom.

When Taehyung finds them, he will make the Normals pay.

Blessed are people too.

Not a disease.

Not monsters.

Not defected.

The gods trust us.

And they will not regret it.