Chapter 31: Edyn

"I-I... accept."

"Really?! You don't have to, I will understand if you don't wanna be my queen!"

"Jimin! I love you, why wouldn't I accept?!"

The words just flew out of her mouth, shocking them both. Jimin knew already that she loved him, but hearing it from her felt different.

He was happy.

Jimin pulled her close, lifting her chin up. His soft lips collided with her warm ones. Her hands flew to his hair, pulling him closer. Jimin's other hand held onto her waist as he brushed strands of hair away. All the love they felt for each other, all the longing, was shared in that kiss. They pulled away, a little out of breath.

"Whoa..."

Raven giggled, a bright red blush on her cheeks. Jimin bite his lip again, wanting another kiss.

"I... I love you, Raven."

Before Raven could reply, she jolted awake. Jackson stood in the doorway, smiling knowingly.

"What?"

"Nothing! We are at Timefell. You might want to get changed, the royal ship is here too."

Jackson smirked, walking away. Raven jumped up, closing the door before any one else could bother her. She looked down at her clothes, noting that she hasn't changed since she was in the desert.

Sure, she has taken baths, but the clothes she was wearing are the only clothes the gods gave her.

Maybe...

Raven opened her bag, finding her normal travel clothes folded neatly in it.

Thank you.

Raven changed, putting her old clothes into her bag. She adorned all white attire, silver armor covering her mark on her right arm. She adjusted the bow holding the white kimono together, making sure it stays in place on her side. A silver armored boot, glistening in the sunlight, protected her right leg. On her left leg, a white boot, with a black sole, went up to her knee. Her right shoulder stay exposed, while her forearm hid under a blanket of white. At the edge of the sleeve, a black line stood out, much like the pattern on her kimono. Raven took some pins from her bag, tying her hair back into a ponytail, only leaving her bangs flowing to the left. She pulled up her white hood, in case her brother was on the harbour, doing his duty.

Raven grabbed her stuff, joining Sora, Yumi, and her guardians above ship. The carriage sat on the dock, the horse neighing loudly. Irene's crew worked to put their stuff in the carriage, some petting the horses as they walk past. Irene approached Raven from behind, nudging her with her elbow.

"Everything ok?"

"Yeah. I'm fine. I promise."

Irene noticed the sincerity in her voice, the way she was holding herself now.

She's stable.

Irene smiled, leaning close to her so that only Raven can hear her.

"I knew you could do it. Stay strong."