Chapter 30: Love?

Raven couldn't express her gratitude for Irene. Irene become her mother, despite being only a few years older than her. She made it her point to sit down with Raven to work through the thoughts swirling in her head. Her emotions change so much that Raven cannot make sense of what she feels at all anymore.

Raven sighed, shaking her head. Her ice blue eyes stared off into the star-light ocean. Red hair blew across her face, prompting her to fix it calmly. Bambam approached, placing a hand on her shoulder. Raven jolted, not expecting him to appear out of nowhere.

"Oh my gods! Bambam!"

Bambam laughed at her reaction. He ran a hand through his white locks, looking out into the ocean as well.

"Wow.... the ocean is so pretty at night!"

"Yeah it is..."

Bambam glanced at her, moving his hand to hers. He squeezed it reassuringly, his warm hand warming up her cold one.

"Raven... are you sure everything is ok?"

Raven continued to stare off into the ocean, not sparing him a glance.

"Yeah. I'm fine, still trying to get used to the Blessing is all."

Bambam nodded, not believing her at all. He decided not to pressure her, instead opting to comfort her.

"If you ever need to talk, we are here. You should sleep though, you look really tired."

Raven looked down. She wanted to aviod sleeping as much as possible right now but she knew he was right. Raven needs to sleep, she hasn't slept in twenty-four hours.

"Yeah... you are right. I'll head to bed now, make sure to get some sleep yourself, ok? Goodnight, Bambam."

Bambam looked at her, noticing her tense body.

Something is up...

"...Goodnight, Raven. Sleep well."

Bambam placed a kiss on her cheek, causing her to stiffen a tiny bit. He let go of her hand, allowing her to bow and run off to bed.

Raven collapsed on her bed, exhausted and confused. A faint blush sat on her cheeks, her hand sitting where Bambam kissed her.

She wasn't expecting him to kiss her.

But...

Strangely enough, Raven doesn't feel... overwhelmed by it? It is as if her crush evaporated.

"What is going on with me?!"

Raven rubbed her face, deciding to sleep on it for now. She closed her eyes, following asleep immediately.

Jimin's face greeted her, worry in his eyes.

"Where have you been?!"

Jimin wrapped his arms around her, giving her a tight hug. He was clearly worried, probably thought she died.

"I haven't had the time to sleep... I'm sorry."

"Hey... there is no need to apologize. Make sure to take care of yourself. Where are you headed off to now?"

Jimin let go of her, leading her to a root. She sat down, fixing her dress. Jimin's hand intertwined with hers, his soft brown eyes staring into her gentle ice blue ones.

"We are heading off to Edyn, specificially Timefell."

"Really?! I am heading there too with Yoongi and my brother. I left Newsham two nights ago."

"We just barely missed each other!"

Raven laughed, covering her mouth. Jimin's gave her an astonished expression.

"You were at Newsham too?! Why didn't you stop by the royal ship?!"

Raven's laugh died down, dimming to a sad smile.

"Yoongi would have dragged me back to Sera. I need to complete my quest, Jimin."

Jimin sighed, running his hand through his silver locks. He really wants her to come back, but she can't. Her Pilgrimage comes first.

"Promise me you'll come back. Sera needs you as its queen."

Raven's eyes widened, taken back by his statement.

"Queen?!"

Jimin nodded, biting his lip. He looked away, a blush appearing on his cheeks.

"Y-yeah. O-only if you want, though. I'm not going to pressure you at all."

Raven's cheeks turned bright red. Jimin gave her a hopeful, but understanding look.

Q-queen Raven...

"I-I..."