🄹🄴🅁🄺

Chaeryeong

Yuna's mom waited in the car while we went into the store to get what we wanted.

Yuna and Lia went down the drink aisle to get some soft drinks, Ryujin went down the chip aisle and I went down the ice cream aisle with Yeji.

We carefully looked, Lia said she liked the strawberry bars, Ryujin likes the green tea ice cream mochi, and Yuna said she wanted some chocolate sandwiches.

Yeji grabbed the caramel icecream tub for herself as we continued looking, placing things in as we found them, but for some reason I could not find Ryujin's mochi...

Is it out of stock?

"Can't find it either?" Yeji asked, I nodded my head. I sighed in frustration.

"Don't get mad over this." Yeji reminded me like the emotional support friend she is...

"I know~" I reassured her.
"It's just this one time we're specifically looking for it, it is not here." I huffed.

As we continued looking at ice cream we could hear a growing noise coming from behind us, it sounded like a group of rowdy boys, I could hear them laughing and playfully hitting each other. I tried to ignore them, excusing them as nuisances.

"Oh here it is." Yeji pointed it out and opened the door to grab it, just then the door collided with something, and we could a sharp hiss. Yeji continued to grab for it while I looked to see who we hit. Standing on the other side was a boy in our school's uniform, and he looked absolutely pissed. He glared at us as his friends snickered at him from behind.

"Don't you have eyes to see me here?" He snapped at me even though I'm not the one who hit him.

"Don't you have a brain that tells you not to stand directly behind a door?" I retorted, gaining some childish oohs from his friends. I rolled my eyes.

"You got some nerve, you-"

"Excuse me, but we're busy." Yeji interrupted him and rehooked arms with me and we whipped around to strut away. Only a few steps and a sharp tug at my hair sent me falling back, I let out a scream and looked behind me. 

The jerk smirked over me with a fistful of my hair.

"What do you think you're doing?!" Yeji snapped at him before I could say anything.

The jerk only chuckled, anger boiled all the way up until it felt like it would spill from my ears, I was prepared to let out a blood curdling scream-

"What do you think you're doing to my girlfriend?" A voice boomed, the jerk basically dropped me, letting go of my hair, I landed hard on the floor, yelping in pain.

Yeji came to my side and helped massage my hip as I groaned in pain, my eyes shut tight, but I still tried to peek to see who the owner of the voice was and gasped.

Standing at the head of the aisle was the boy who kissed me today, this time fully clothed in his school uniform, his bright mischievous eyes I saw in the office (sorry trying to be consistent) were now dark and cold. I shivered. Yeji helped me stand and dragged me back. Next to him was a boy who was a little taller than him, and that's saying something. He didn't have the same cold expression as the other boy, rather he seemed unbothered. Both had their hands shoved in their pockets as they looked on at the rowdy group of boys who were now silent and shaking in fear.

"You're what?" the jerk snapped, stepping up to the boy.

"You heard me." he simply stated, holding the eye contact.

"Then you better watch her and teach her a lesson or two about messing with me." he shoved his shoulder, not doing more than pushing air because the boy stood his ground unmovingly.

"I didn't even mess with you, you're just stupid." I snapped, releasing myself from Yeji and limping towards him, I raised my fist to punch him but my fist was caught in midair just before landing the blow. The boy had caught my hand without even looking at me.

"Let go of me!" I hissed at him-

Suddenly the boy, with the heel of his foot at full force heeled the jerk's groin sending him doubling over in pain. His friends erupted in protest and brought him back and cursing at the boy.

"He's going to be down for a while, let's go." the boy began to pull me along by the hand, that ever so perfectly wrapped mine, out of the aisle of boys.

"Wait the ice cream, wait." but he ignored me and kept pulling along.

"I'll help you with that." I heard the unbothered boy say to Yeji as they gathered the ice cream and hopefully the mochi too.

Yeonjun

"I'll help you with that." I said to one of the girls, she nodded silently.

As we gathered the ice cream, I could hear the rascals muttering amongst themselves.

"Wasn't that Taehyun from Bighit High school?" one whispered.

"Yeah...so isn't he Yeonjun."

They all gasped.

"I heard they are monsters, academically and socially."

"If you knew that why didn't you tell me you dumb bastard?" the guy who's groin was kicked hissed at them, his glare now landing on me, while fear still laid behind it.

"I-I just remembered." 

I couldn't help but snicker at them, the girl raised an eyebrow at me, as we got up and followed a little behind Taehyun and the girl I think he likes since he held onto her with a death grip.

"Where are we going?" I asked the girl.

"We're looking for either a girl with short dark hair or a duo with one with long brown hair and the other with highlighted ends." She stated simply. I nodded understandingly but was still a little confused.

"What's your name?"

"Yeji."

"School?"

She now stopped and furrowed her eyebrows at me.

"Why are you asking me so many questions?"

"I asked first." I retorted.

"Answer me." she spoke strictly, making my heart flutter.

"I don't like strangers." I put it simply.

She nodded, "So you don't want to not like me." she stated as fact. I raised an eyebrow, surprised she understood so easily, most girls take words like that so sideways.

"I answered your questions now you answer mine."

"Okay." I took the chance as she was looking ahead, to admire her features.

"Name."

"Is that a question or command?"

"I'm asking the questions here, name."

"Choi Yeonjun."

"Are you how those boys say you are?"

"A little... I guess, we don't like being rough, honestly for the most part we're pushovers, well except for Taehyun." I let out a dry laugh.

"We?"

Ahead of us I pointed to the boys who were now congregated at the drink aisle with the girls that Yeji described plus Taehyun and his crush. When they noticed us they waved us over. And from afar I could see the girl with highlighted ends with her eyes on Kai.

This is going to get interesting.

Guess who's going to be a couple first, Yeonji? Soolia? Beomryu? Yunkai? Taeryeong?